We arrived late on the 10th a bit nervous because of the overbooking situation, I had emailed ahead but never got a response, luckily we had a room, we were on the 1st floor with a perfect view over the pool and the beach. The room was a good size, clean and a comfy bed also a proper hairdryer which was great. The hotel is clean with very friendly staff, the pool area is lovely and we never had any problems getting sun beds, we were all inclusive and the food was good with different options on meats or fish, it does get repetitive but that's what I expect with mass catering the Far East night was my favourite, drinks were local spirits, beers and wine which were perfectly drinkable, I would recommend the lemon margarita and the strawberry sling. We had a lovely relaxing stay, there isn't much in the way of entertainment a bit of Aqua Zumba in the morning, a couple of dance acts, a singer and a clown/magician in the evening. Overall though a very lovely stay in really nice surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Princess Beach is located on a long sandy beach in the heart of Larnaca's tourist area where bars, restaurants and discos are found in abundance. Enjoy uninterrupted Mediterranean views from your balcony or from the terrace. Let us pamper you and your family in the best possible way as to enjoy the most of your Cyprus holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Princess Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Princess Beach Larnaca
- Hotel Louis Princess Beach