All reviewsbakers narrowsfire pitgreat fishingfishing guideping ponglog cabins arepaddle boatssatellite tvall agescould have been bettergames roomlife jacketshousekeeping staffgreat spotdeck areadiving boardfish cleaning
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Great place to relax and unwind, staff was kind and informative... The cottage was clean and the beds were comfy. All sheets blankets and towels are included. We BBQ our own meals but there is a full kitchen for breakfast as well as a coffee maker and the firewood is free to enjoy at night. Bring a hatchet to make kindling though.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Overall I would recommend Bakers Narrow to everyone! Quiet, clean and cozy, couldn't ask for much more. When we booked we chose a cabin with 2 double beds however upon checking in we got a room with one double bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. This was manageable for us however it may not be for the next guest.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The cabins are true log Cabins! They are solid, comfortable and decorated very tastefully. All amenities were in great working order, including lots of hot water in the shower. The bed was comfortable with plenty of bedding. The continental breakfast was Outstanding! The lake and beach are just a few steps away , what more could one ask for? My husband and I both highly recommend this spot.

Room Tip: If travelling with small children there are cabins further from the lake as well.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Peggy B, Owner at Bakers Narrows Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thanks Rosie, we have enjoyed hosting your family a number of times, and look forward to seeing you when you are in the area again.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Our family stayed at this beautiful lodge for a whole month. We stayed in the amazing cabin #13 only steps from a small lovely beach, crystal clear water and one cast away from monstrous pike. The family running the lodge were warm, welcoming and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and memorable. We went on an amazing fly-in fishing trip with our reliable pilot, Brett and fabulous fishing guide, Ken. I must admit I was nervous at first but it was such an amazing experience in the air staring at the breathtaking, beautiful view of the million lakes from the air. I lost all the nerves once in the air, as it was clear we were flying with a very experienced pilot. Our fishing guide Ken found the greatest fishing spot where we spent the day reeling in walleye after walleye. We had a scrumptious shore lunch of walleye, homemade beans, and hash browns. To die for!!!!!!! It had lots for the kids to do from fishing, swimming, playing pool, Foosball, biking, and kayaking. The cabins were quite cozy and comfortable with very reliable housekeeping staff. The grounds of the lodge were impeccably taken care of and the dinner and Continental breakfast were delicious. I would highly recommend this fishing lodge.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Everything was absolutely perfect. Staff, cabins, scenery, fishing.. It was all spot on. I read some of the earlier reviews complaining about mismatched pans, terrible lighting and doing your own dishes and just shake my head. Those mismatched pans were clean, and they helped us cook food. There was definitely an outside light on the front porch when we stayed here. As promised by the owners, they have indeed updating their lighting. I suppose if they hadn't we might have used this handy gadget called a flashlight. Some people.
I couldn't recommend this place enough. The kids ( aged 14 & 10 ) were already asking when we could come back when we pulled out of the parking lot. Lol.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful place us!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family