“Pho delicious ”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Long time customer of this restaurant. BEST curry pho around. I get either chicken or shrimp with extra cilantro depending on my mood. We also always get spring rolls and green onion cake. All of it phenomenal. Hubby had spicy chicken satay pho. He said it was delicious. Life long customer here. Also if you're fighting a cold get the curry pho. It's always cured me!

1  Thank Tara M

Reviewed February 6, 2017

A nice family run place with friendly service. A good selection of tasty asian dishes ranging from hot plates, soups and noodle and rice combo entrees.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants in St. Albert! Love the Chicken Lemingrass Vermacelli! The restaurant is clean and friendly! Would recommend to anyone who loves Vietnamese!

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Maybe I just ordered a gross dish but I totally regret coming here. I got the lemongrass chicken bowl (#33), and it was the weirdest vermicelli ever. It was like a bell pepper stir fry on top of rice noodles. I'm mostly disappointed at the taste of the chicken. It had the taste that reheated or microwaved chicken gets. The servers seemed kind though. I can see why people like the place, but I don't think I'll go back.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

My sister and I were wanting to have lunch so we picked this restaurant because we both enjoy Vietnamese food. We had over an hour to visit and enjoy our meal. The staff were friendly and courteous, food arrived quickly and was very very tasty! We stayed for an hour and a half and the staff were so courteous about that, never rushed us. You won't be disappointed in the clean, welcoming, and comfortable atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant.