“Lunch out with the girls”

Thai Mekong Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 151 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Has been open for about three years Popular ethnic restaurant with takeaway and sit down service
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Vegetables tasted fresh and crisp It was very busy, people kept coming in
until the place was full. Service was fast and the staff were courteous.
We enjoyed our visit there.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I come here any time I'm feeling like Thai but don't want to head into Edmonton. The staff are nice, the food is cooked fresh with a little Thai flare, and the ambience is quite colourful.

I have been here on multiple occasions and always get a seat. The prices are bit higher than other Thai spots but it isn't fast food and the quality is up there for their soups and curry dishes.

The Pad Thai is not their signature dish. I would suggest one of their coconut soups or a red curry for lots of flavour.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

At the last moment and 8:30 Sunday night, we decided we needed a bite to eat. Arrived and asked for some takeout. My GF just wanted something light so ordered vegetable wraps which were fresh and well balanced including the peanut dipping sauce. I had the Beef Gaeng Matsumun. Delicious and savoury. In the future, I probably would ask for the red or green curry instead of the yellow as I wanted some heat and yellow is very mild for me. But regardless it was fantastic paired with a (huge) single order of their coconut rice. I will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Great Thai food in St. Albert. A little on the pricey side but the portions are hefty. I really enjoyed the food and the won ton soup was delicious!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

An authentic Thai restaurant. Very busy during lunch when we went. If you want to taste something different for St Albert, go here. Home cooking Thai. They just opened so they are learning the ropes to service. That's okay as I came here to eat Thai