“Fast, Cheap Lunch”

Pho Anh Sang
Ranked #47 of 154 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

I came here because I had a meeting in town and I know Vietnamese is quick and I didn't have much time. I sat, took a minute to find the vermicelli bowls, ordered, ate and was out in under 20 minutes.

The food was pretty good too. The shrimp was freshly cooked. The spring rolls were hot and crispy. The dish sauce was sweet and flavourful. Throw it all together with some hoisin and hot sauce and it was quite the meal.

I highly recommend to those looking for a lighter option with some savoury, deep fried spring rolls. It's a well rounded meal (missing the dairy).

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

I stop here once and a while on my way home to grab take out. It is always good food with good size portions. Never disappointed.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

I was just looking for something that wasn't fast food, but would be quick as I was passing through St. Albert and had a few hours' drive ahead. I noticed this restaurant beside a burger joint in a little strip mall and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't the cleanest place and the waitress was also the cook but my pho was ample, full of meat and vegetables and quite tasty.

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I thought we would try some place new for a change. We were both impressed. The place was empty on this Friday night which concerned us, but most of the tables had dirty dishes on them. We took that as a good sign. The food was excellent and service good. We will definitely be back. Price was decent for the amount of food we received.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

we go here all the time- excellent food and genuine service- large servings for a very affordable price