“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I was in a group of 10. We each ordered our own meal. I was the 7th person to order. I received my meal much quicker that I expected and it was delicious. We all had our food within 15 minutes. I had a mushroom burger and it was not overly dry, nor was it overly greasy. I tasted the fries. They were the best fries I've had in a very long time. The milkshakes looked fabulous. They were mixed the old fashioned way.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Burgers are fresh ground and cooked to perfection. Toppings are creative and fresh. Fries are pretty good but the real money is in the shakes.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Out of burger types, out of milkshakes, crunchy overcooked burgers, over deep fried french fries, price increases all from a place that out of the gate hitting a home run for quality and taste. Come on guys get back to what made you great

2  Thank Stan700
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Very casual atmosphere; service is fast and friendly. What makes the burger so good is the beef is very tasty and the bun is not thick and solid like some; they special order the buns.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

A little place in downtown St Albert. Fries and burger to die for. Take a friend and tell a friend. Lots to choose from.