“Still a good Venue”
Review of The Celtic Knot

The Celtic Knot
Ranked #9 of 151 Restaurants in St. Albert
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Beer is cheap on Tuesday night. Wings are cheap on Wednesday night, assorted types I've not found one type I didn't like.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Chose the Celtic Knot by reading Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. While the service was kind of slow (we had a new server) the other staff were quick to notice and pitch in and help our table of 12. The food was very good pub food. I would recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Absolutely love their naked salt and pepper wings. Service there is always great and the food is amazing.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We went there later on in the evening, bout 10 o'clock. Kitchen was open and we all had wonderful meals. The little Yorkies are to die for! Mini Yorkshire puddings with beef and gravy. Very good. Service was great, friendly athomsphere and the beer, "Of Course" was awesome.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were staying close to this place and decided to try it! It was great food. I had the shepherd's pie and mini yorkies, hubby had the beef dip. The food was amazing, service awesome! Loved this pub! Lots of different beers to try as well. Highly recommend this pub!