Very good restaurant and we'll be back for sure.
- Amazing calamari (best dish of the night)
- Friendly and unpretentious greeters and waiter
- Super large portion sizes (salad as part of the entrée was massive which I liked and tasty)
- Food was fairly good overall
- Fun and authentic Italian decor
- The filet mignon was honestly horrendous and was definitely the worst I've ever had in my lifetime. It was so overcooked that I thought that they had made a mistake and served me pork by mistake. To their credit they gave us a break on our bill which was nice but it didn't overcome this awful piece of meat which was their most expensive item on their menu.
- My girlfriend didn't love her veal scaloppini saying it was too salty but this may be a personal preference
- It took a bit longer than we would have liked to receive our entrees so there's room for improvement there
Overall I would recommend Nello's Restaurant but careful about ordering the Filet Mignon.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.