“Generous and tasty breakfast, good coffee”
Review of Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I'm always trying out new cafes on Phillip Island to find better food and coffee experience, and thought I'd try out the Cape Woolamai area for breakfast. Burnt Toast is a quite a small place but does offer some outside seating. It seemed to be a destination for walk-in locals, which is a good sign.

I was very impressed with the quality of their coffees; I would argue it is equal to the best on Phillip Island. I also tried some of their breakfast specials, a Spanish omelette on this occasion. It was expertly made, generous and tasty.

Overall my experience at Burnt Toast was better than expected and this is my go-to cafe on the island for now.

There are newer reviews for Burnt Toast

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Beautiful morning to meander down to a local favourite for some tasty brekky, great coffee and berry smoothies ... smiles and good service from the staff mean we keep coming back

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We visited Burnt Toast twice during our week stay visit to Phillip Island. It is a wonderful cafe with delicious menu items and friendly staff! An added bonus is seating outside which can accomodate pets.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We came here for breakfast - two adults and three children. It was the day after Halloween and they had decorated the place so wonderfully - the kids were so excited! Very friendly guys behind the counter who we had a little chat with. Great menu, very well priced and lots of variety. My husband and daughter had pies for breakfast!! One lamb and one thai curry - they were soooo tasty (I had a bite of each of course). The rest of us had regular breakfast items, coffee, milkshakes, hot chocolates etc etc and walked out under $70. Great food, great service, great price and very cosy and delightful. Well done!!

1  Thank Lynette A
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Great little spot on Cape Woolamai. Fantastic coffee and friendly, efficient service. Will be in for brekkie or lunch soon!

1  Thank Sarah K