Review Highlights
Great!!!!

see my comment for the sun island resort. Great diving. Great team. Very good Diving Center. My... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dorothea C
via mobile
Scuba Certification

Reviewed October 6, 2018
Destination822201
via mobile

All reviews nice dive looking forward the reefs boat trip amazing diving these guys south ari atoll dive centre whale sharks sun island great trip no matter mask life equipment trips maldives
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

see my comment for the sun island resort.

Great diving. Great team. Very good Diving Center. My daughters 11 years old had a perfect “PADI Open Water junior” course.

Thank you Medhoo!

diveOceanusSunIsland, Manager at DiveOceanus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at sun island resort &spa.We appreciate you sharing your comments and it is our hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards .
Midhath Ibrahim
Dive Center Manager.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My daughter set out to get her PADI certificate. Our Instructor, Latief, was amazing. He was professional and took time to create a relaxed environment. While we had some wind, the dives were amazing. Turtles and Rays a plenty. No Whale-sharks this time!

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Sun Island Resort& Spa. Its always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

We made 4 dives with Oceanus and were happy with each. The night dive on the house reef with the Manta was the highlight but we also saw many sharks, rays, morays and fish of all sorts. The dive guides were knowledgeable and friendly and the equipment was in good shape.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We visited Sun Island as two families. Three of us divers. One wanted to do the resort course. I passed 100 dive mark and finally got to dive with a whale shark. My 12 year old daughter successfully got her OWD certification. Our friends daughter got a great intro. Only downside - our guide on the check out dive in the reef area lost us. Not sure how this can possible happen. He was next to us. When we noticed we couldn't see him we stopped and waited. Went to 5 meters for safety stop. He appeared. On shore he was livid. Again, there were only three of us. Never lost before. I can't figure out why he let us swim away from him. Maybe it was a training lesson to make sure the guide is always in front of you?

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We spent one week with this diving center. Unfortunately we have to highlight a low professionalism of the whole staff. We had to face some critical situations since the staff wasn't able to manage them. I suggest a consistent improvement to avoid any further problem.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Well organised diving operation. House reef sometimes visited by mantas, nearby sites OK, just not as good as you get by a live aboard. Worth signing up for day safari and slightly further away sites for Stunning fish life.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We have seen turtles, whalesharks, sharks, everything we wanted to see in in full glory. Excellent skilled dive instructors.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

There is a youg chief named Charith. He prepared our wedding dinner. The food was the best I have ever eaten. His approach and proffesionality is excellent, he is friendly and take care of his guests. Everything was delicious and he also came to ask our opinion and discussed what to improve. I would be happy to have such a young guy in my restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We had a wonderful experience. 2 kids 10 and 13 dived for the first time. Very well indoctrinated by knowledgeable staff (forgot their names) Very patient and kind with kids.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with this dive centre. The organisation and efficiency was great. You were allocated your own gear and area for the duration of your holiday and diving time. Equipment was well looked after, a great system for cleaning after each dive. The staff and boat crew were caring, helpful, experienced, friendly and we loved that they were locals. The actual diving was incredible and I will remember this experience forever. Very grateful for such a wonderful, life changing experience. Thank you.