“Great pasta”
Review of Molinari's - CLOSED

Molinari's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My friend & I went for a pasta dinner at this Italian restaurant on the east end of Little Tub Harbour. The past was excellent. The wine was also very good. Service was also excellent. The only draw-back was no air-conditioning and it was a very hot day. I wish we could have lingered over our meal but it was just too hot to stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Our bnb place recommended this place to us. We arrived Friday evening around 7:30pm. The place was almost full. We were quickly being seated near the window facing the harbour. The view was fantastic!
We ordered Caesar Salad and Seafood Pasta. The salad was great!
I am not a pasta fan but this dish made my day. The jumbo shrimps, scallops (a little too dry) and mussels are very good! The cream sauce was so thick...yummy!
The service was very good, as I don't expect much from a small town.
We will be back!

2  Thank 2travelhonies
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Service was great. Their location provides an amazing view. We had the Caprese Salad, Mussels, Braised Beef Ravioli and Seared Tuna. There was not a drop left on anyone's plate.
Thank you to the chef and friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Best pasta I have ever had! Delicious and amazing selection of deserts, great service by all staff and beautiful view!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We were the first customers of Molnari's regular season this year. Given it was opening day I didn't have my expectations set to high, but I was pleasantly surprised. The meal was amazing! We both had ravioli (different types). It was excellent and obviously home made and not from a frozen package. The service was quick and pleasant. And the view was amazing. Where else can you eat this close to the water in Tobermory? Defiantly going back soon!