Cedar Vista Motel(Tobermory)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
Adventure the Bruce Inn(Tobermory)(Great Value!)
US$113
Manitoulin Inn(Mindemoya)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$121
The Spirit Rock Outpost & Lodge(Wiarton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$76
US$68
Waterview on The Bay(Wiarton)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Grandview(Tobermory)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming poolcontinental breakfastapple treesmin driveroom was cleanbrown bricklarge fieldfree wifiup to datenewer partthursday eveningvisiting the areaadded valuepleasant stayvisiting tobermorywould stay here againqueen bed
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The hotel room was updated and very modern, except for the bathroom - which we didn't mind at all. Ruth was very accommodating, I was gluten free so she went into town and got gluten free bread and Cheerios (also GF).

The hotel was very close to town, less than a 6 minute drive. We had a great time and I would not mind coming back here at all.

Room Tip: Ask for the last building of the hotel complex to get the modern / updated room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017

My sister and I were pleased as to the proximity from the Ferry. The room had a heavy musty smell. The fridge needed to be plugged in. Sad there is no coffee maker. Bathroom (toilet and tub area only) was ridicuously tiny. Too small for my liking. Beds were large, firm and comfortable. Disappointed we didn't have coffee on hand. Moffered in the office(?).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to Tobermory with a friend, booked this place for one night. Our room had a 2 Queen bed, very clean, washroom and cozy feeling. The hotel is right off the highway, 3 minutes drive to the town proper or 10 min drive to Little Cove Beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2017

We came as a couple. Ruth was very friendly. Our room was not as we expected. The tv didn't work,. They ended up fixing it on the last day we stayed. And the wifi signal was not great. It didn't work half the time, there was so much names under the couch inn. When I went to ruth to ask why, she said to try them all....
The worst part is we got a older room, most of the reviews I read are good, so they might be a new renovated room. the one we had had ants in the washroom....which wasn't great. And the toilet came moving everytime you sat on it. I guess for that price it was worth it, but I would have rather put more money into a room and stayed there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2017

My husband and I drove up from London, Ontario on our motorcycles. It was a long ride and we were tired and happy to arrive at our destination. Ruth was very welcoming. The room was clean and very comfortable. The price is very reasonable. The pool was beautiful and the complimentary continental breakfast hit the spot. Although our stay was short, we really enjoyed it. It was nice to sit out in the evening and chat with the other guests.

Room Tip: We liked staying in the brown brick building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple