“good food fast service”

Dining options: Breakfast
st. catharines
“good food fast service”
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We have eaten here many times and the consistency of food/service is incredible. If they know you are waiting for the Chi Cheemaun they even speed things up more. They have always been very friendly to us and any trip to Tobermory would not be complete without visits here. I don't know who claims to have the best whitefish in town but The Leeside certainly gets my vote. The skin is crispy not elastic and the flesh is cooked yet still moist.
Breakfast is great as well and anyplace that serves coffee by the carafe first thing in the morning deserves to be a national monument in my books.

• Visited September 2011

Strathroy, Canada
“Not To Shabby!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

The first time we ate at Leeside, we felt the workers stared at us like we were aliens. They are very VERY social and friendly with elderly too bad for us! Ha ha. Fast service and delicious food!. We ordered burgers and the burger meat is the BEST Ive ever tasted. So flavorful. We went back for breakfast the next morning for the breakfast special. DELICIOUS! The perfect home fries. The coffee is "ok". I would recommend eating here. They have 6 booths too. Booths are great for privacy. Great prices.

• Visited September 2011
London, Canada
“Good service, good food”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

While this isn't fancy, it's great for families. Our waitress was friendly and accommodating. Travelling with kids, they can be fussy. She was happy to modify their meals, no problem. The atmosphere was great, service was fast.

• Visited August 2011
Sarnia, Ontario
“pretty good compared to the crowsnest breakfast”
Reviewed 16 April 2011

We ate here lunch on our second day, in Tobermory, we were greeted right away, even though nobody was really there, but we sat on the patio, on a beautiful day in the harbour, my son had a hamburger meal, along with me and my girlfriend, the food came to us in a reasonable amount of time, it was pretty good, and worth the money. I would recommend this restaurant to other people, just for a nice place to eat overlooking the chi-chi maun port, and away from the overcrowded inner part of the port. Also if you have a cottage or you are camping and want to cook your own food the Foodland grocery store is reasonably priced for a tourist town actually cheaper than where I'm from, they had really good cuts of meat mainly the pork chops. And not that expensive. Well, must say other than the bad food we had at the crows nest Tobermory is a beautiful place, and I consider it my spot to go since I was a kid. To me it's my Ontario paradise.

Jeffrey J. Turner
Sarnia, Ontario
Canada

• Visited August 2010
1 Thank jamesbond0658
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
“Average - there are better lunch places around...”
Reviewed 28 July 2010

The wife and I had the whitefish and kids burgers, chicken fingers to be on the safe of the menu. No carbonated drinks, can or otherwise. Expensive for what you get and the quality of food and service. Check out the fish and chips place by the sweet shop for better fish and about the same service.