“You Must Ask!”

Shipwreck Lee's Of Tobermory
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Tobermory
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pirate theme family restaurant. Full Menu. In the Harbour in Downtown Tobermory Ontario. All you can Eat Fish and Chips, always.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

A by the water party, casual, patio and inside eatery, although I don’t know why you would eat inside. We both ordered the whitefish fish and chips. Now you don’t go to a place like this for gourmet but for fun an d different. The wait staff are a slice of good fun but they still get the job done. I asked for a dark beer and the server recommended Bone Shaker IPA. It wasn’t on the menu but it was a novel experience. Later I asked for a cider. Dragon’s Tooth was the recommendation this time. Again not on the menu. You have to ASK.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We went here with my 3 year old because she was super into the pirate theme. The food was delicious and the service was awesome. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

picnic tables, jimmy buffet, landshark beer and lots of fish and chips served by pirates...
good fun....

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

The food is great and moderately priced, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is fun. If you’re a “Parrothead” you’ll be right at home here.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I decided to order a take out dinner from here tonight as we had read amazing reviews. Upon arriving, we noticed that the atmosphere on the patio was very inviting. As I walked over
to the bar to order my take out, I was greeted by two different staff members who were extraordinary. We tried the whitefish and chips as recommended by staff and we were blown away. We truly enjoyed our meals and will definitely dine in the next time we visit Tobermory. Thanks for an incredible meal!