“Great Vacation, Amazing Staff, hated to leave” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Melia Cayo Santa Maria

Melia Cayo Santa Maria
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Cayo Santa Maria
Owen Sound, Canada
“Great Vacation, Amazing Staff, hated to leave”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

Just arrived home from Melia Cayo Santa Maria - have no major complaints most hiccups we had were minor things that were completely understandable. Rooms were very spacious and roomy, well cleaned and mini bar restocked daily. Staff was amazing, always helpful. Food was excellent, except no fries, ran out of bacon, no hash browns on the buffet after one day. Beach was great, swim up bar was awesome. Entertainment for kids is lacking, evening entertainment is limited to one show, very little evening activities, daily activites very repetative. Check in on the bus was great, saved standing in a long line after a long day in airports.4 A la Cartes were included, although the Japanese is the best, Rancho de Nacho (beach restaurant) not so good, guy cooking food seemed really upset when you asked for a hotdog/hamburg or a bun was like he didn't want to get a bun for you. Osbiel and Yobi at the pool bar always made sure your drink was full, Osbiel makes staying at the pool more enjoyable than going to the beach, 24 hour snackbar was great, pizza at 3 am was perfect and hit the spot. We stayed in building 26 and would recommend these buildings to anyone - pool/garden view was amazing, Madelyn our maid was amazing always willing to get us whatever we needed or just stop and chat about Cuban Culture, very interesting to hear and made us value everything we have as Canadians, too bad the children weren't with us to experience it. But I don't think MCSM is geared to cater to younger families or those with children not of age to drink - my kids would have been bored within a day. We did the sunset catarmaran cruise and it was amazing what a view, lobster dinner at the aquarium with dolphins and sea lions was awesome and they had their version of Ceasars - yum. Getting a chair at the beach was a challenge so we spent most our time at the pool, but getting a chair in shade after 9am would have been really tough - lots of chairs but limited shade.
Need more lighting at night and if they could limit the number of rude French and young guests looking for a party (20yr olds), that were there it would have been a perfect vacation otherwise it was still awesome.
All in all the resort is great, and I would and have recommended it to friends already

Room Tip: Garden or Pool view rooms are close to everything
2 Thank Cold_CDN_Traveller
Marco M, Director General at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, responded to this review, 4 March 2012
Many thanks for choose Meliá Cayo Santa Maria and for write a review on Trip Advisor.

First of all, permit me to apologize because during your stay we suffer from inconsistency
by our suppliers, which has prevented us, for 3 or 4 days, from being able to offer some
basic products for breakfast.

About our Entertainment program, my opinion is that we should enhance the information:
both programs, for adults and children, are varied and interesting, but obviously we must
ensure that guests know them.

About the night entertainment, we have shows at the theater 5 evenings a week
( Wednesday there is a Carnaval at the Pueblo and Friday beach party) and live music
in the Thematic restaurants and Lobby bar every night.

Though Meliá Cayo Santa Maria is suitable for any type of public, our main targets are families and middle-aged adults. Due this, our night entertainment is lively but not invasive.

About outdoor lighting, we are preparing a project to improve it.

I promise you that I will take into account your suggestions and during your next visit you´ll
find a Meliá Cayo Santa Maria even better.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (616)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Laval, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

Me and my girlfriend we went to a couple of places in Cuba and Rep.Dom. And this resort is by far our best stay. It wasn't perfect BUT the staff were so dedicated to make you're stay great. We went there Jan 2011 and i still remember Mr, Vladimir one of the staff at the buffet he was really taking a great care of his clients. Food was at the buffet fine. The Snack was just awesome! Staff was certainly busy but still given us a very good service with a smile! We do always leave tip's to our waitstaff and maids. Rooms were always clean!! A very good stay! The only thing i disliked is El pueblo "village" wich is basicly a small town build for tourist, has restaurants, some poeple vending goods and disco. It takes a good hour and half from hotel to airport but the ride is good and you see a lot... ( Wich i love ) I would not recommand this resort for poeple looking to "Party rock" it's more a relax mood.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Philippe B
Many thanks for choose Meliá Cayo Santa Maria and for post a review on Trip Advisor.

Our Hotel has an entertainment program, dailyy and nightly, very varied but not invasive,
so can coexist activity lovers and those who prefer a relaxing vacation.

There are two "Pueblos"; one is side by side with the Hotel and the other 5 km. away.
I think are good options for the party lovers, because both have bowling and disco,
where young people can enjoy the night.

I assure you that from your last visit Meliá Cayo Santa Maria is even better; due this,
your next vacation will be even more enjoyable.
New Brunswick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I was a MCSM from February 22nd to February 29. It was my 21rst trip in the South and my 7th trip to Cuba; second time to Cayo Santa Maria. I usually like larger resort, but this resort is particularly outstanding. First, we get our room keys on the bus and the à la Carte Restaurant are already booked when you arrive, which is very nice. We had 4 à la Carte booked upon arrival. We asked to exchange a Restaurant and the lady made all her best to satisfy us.

There is a 1:30 hour drive to the hotel, but if you arrive at day time, it is worth the drive as you go through villages and you are able to see a bit of the culture. Once you see the beach, you'll forget about the drive :)

The beach...It is by far the most beautiful beach I ever seen. The water is translucent, long strecht of white sandy beach, turquoise water. It is just breathtaking.

The food... The food is very good. There is a good variety at the Buffet Restaurant. I had a harder time for breakfast as I am a fussy eater in the morning, but I could always find something to eat. I would have liked more fresh fruits, but unfortunately it was not the season for fresh fruits or veggies. There are two à la carte Restaurant at lunch time. The beach Restaurant had a good variety and good quality. I went to 3 à la Carte Restaurant for dinner, Cuban, French and Japanese. We missed the Italian Restaurant. They were all good, but French and Japanese were the best. At the Japenese, Angel gave a great show while cooking the meal. It was a great evening :) There is plenty of sea food at the hotel. If you like lobster, squid, shrimps, this is the place for you.

The bars... What can I say? The best bartenders are at the MCSM! Ozzy at the pool bar, Dany, Gallo, Juan Carlos, Osvaldo, Rafael...they all made our stay something to remember! They worked hard and made sure we always had something to drink. They all have great personnalities and they gave the most outstanding service, but be careful, they are easy on the quantity of alcohol :) Many thanks to all of them and special thanks to Fernando, the food and beverages manager, who made sure visitors were well served.

The service... It is by far the best service I ever had while travelling South, either the bars, the buffet or the à la Carte Restaurants, all of the employees gave exceptionnal services. They always pay special attention to everyone. All I can say about the service is...Perfecto! No room to complain here.

Animation... There is plenty of activities during the day and during the evening. The Animation Team always made people participate in the activities. Special thanks to Ernesto and Lazarro.

The rooms... Always very clean. The cleaning lady/man always made special theme with towels every day. Note: If you usually bring gifts for the cleaning lady, do not forget to bring gifts for men too, as they also do the rooms. The sleep quality was fine. It was confortable enough to have a good night sleep :)

The only down side I have of this resort... 1- it is sometimes hard to find chairs at the beach and at the pool. If you get up early, you should be ok. At the beach, the lifeguards are very helpful and they help you find a chair and a spot. 2- the bank... The man (seemed new because when I went the first time, a lady was supervising and helping him out). He is kind of rude. The bank is closed from 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch hour. He closes the door at 11:45. If people were waiting in line, they could not be served. One day, at 1:00, I went to exchange money and I was waiting in line with another lady who was standing there for more than 20 minutes. At around 1:05, he opens the door and said he had to go for lunch as he had not eaten yet. He came back at 1:35. The bank supposedly opens at 1:00. I also heard from someone that he did not give the proper change when we exchange money. It is surprising for Cubans as they all seem very sincere. Ask for the currency exchange...

Tours... I only did the Catamaran trip. I have to say that it is well organized. We went snorkelling, went to a private beach where you can search for star fish, then we interacted with the daulphins followed by a wonderfull sea food dinner at the Daulphin Aquarium. It is worth the cost.

We also went to Pueblo Las Dunas and Pueblo el Estrella. We had dinner at the Galota Restaurant at Pueblo el Estrella. It was again excellent food and service. We were fortunate enough to hear a live Cuban band outside at the Pueblo el Estrella. They held a great show.

Do not miss the Carnival show at Pueblo Las Dunas on Wednesdays and the beach party on Fridays.

Overall, I had an excellent vacation at MCSM and I would return in a heartbeat. Cubans are wonderful people.

Special thanks to Marco, the hotel manager and to all the employees for making this hotel, one I would return too.

6 Thank DianeWatson01
Many thanks for be a loyal customer of Meliá Cayo Santa Maria and for share your opinion on
Trip Advisor.

About the bank, I regret what happened and I´ll talk with the responsible.

The experience has shown us that make restaurant reservations in advance is a great
advantage for the customer, which avoids to waste in front at the Food & Beverages desk
the day after his arrival.

We have enough sun beds, even if we are buying more to solve the issue; unfortunately,
some guests left belonging for hours on top of the sun beds without using them.
Our Staff often remove them, but I repeat, we´ll buy more to avoid this unconfortable situation.

We are glad to know that we fulfilled your expectation and we´ll wait your return.
Peterborough, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

We very recently returned home from MCSM (this morning at 3am) ! It was our first time travelling to Cuba, and we are very pleased that we got to travel to Melia Cayo Santa Maria. We were a group of 6, all 20 years old. It was a perfect week for us, we never had a problem.

We did 4 A la carte, and have no complaints about any of them. Our favorite would be the Japanese. The buffet was good, a fair bit of choices and very tasty, endless orange juice! All the waiters and waitress' were all pleasant!
For buffet breakfast:The guy who was cooking the omelets on the left side of the buffet, was amazing. Give the french toast a try, never had any problems with it also yummy!
For buffet dinner: I tried the pasta and was hooked for the rest of the week.
For lunch we always ate at the restaurant by the beach, they had burgers, BBQ chicken, BBQ pork and pasta and different rices. Was all very good!

For drinks make sure to visit Osbiel he is hands down AMAZING! we spend most of our days there, chatting with him. He would do laps around the pool and remember all the drinks. He is a wonderful bartender !!! Yobi is pretty cool too. Just as good with the drinks, but he doesnt talk as much.
Rosabel from the snackbar is a sweetheart.
Markel from the snackbar and the waiter for the Jacuzzi a la carte, is very friendly. He is great all around.
We stayed in 600 rooms, and never really had big issues, the rooms were great, fairly large. The beds aren't the most comfortable but they weren't horrible. Always clean. The little towel designs made by the maids were always very cute. When we arrived our luggage was to our rooms within half an hour, however we had gone exploring so we were hunted down and given a ride back to our rooms with our luggage. We had a few ants a couple of days, around the shower.
We never had a problem getting chairs at the pool or the beach, we did always make sure do get out there by 8 am. The pools were a bit on the cool side, but you got used to it and it felt nice with that wonderful warm weather.
Over all we have one complaint, a week wasn't enough!!
We will hopefully be returning soon!
Everyone was always happy and willing to help.
Would recommend !

1 Thank Cold_Canadian_12
Melia S M, General Manager at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, responded to this review, 31 March 2016
Dear customer,
Repeat guests are very important for us! Thank you for your review, by the sound of it you had a great time!
We are happy to read that you enjoyed the resort and our service.
We hope to see you back soon, here at your second home, Melia Cayo Santa María!

Kind regards,

Waterloo, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We recently returned from a week at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria and have a great family vacation. Definitely a resort we would recommend.

Check in/arrival
Check in was done as we boarded the bus - no need to wait in line when you arrived at the hotel. Our bags arrived within half an hour of arriving in our room.

Room
Our room was 815 and it was very spacious, and away from all noise of dj's on the resort.
We had a king size bed and a single bed for our daughter.
The shower was great - warm water and good pressure.
The one negative I can say about our room was a lot of ants by the sink and in the bathroom, the tiny ants. Especially if we had our drink mugs with even the slightest juice still left on them.
One day we also came back to a small puddle by our sink area and when we realized there was dripping from the ceiling we called reception and they sent a technician within minutes. He fixed it quickly.
Toilets would make flushing sound randomly, including throughout the night, closing the door to the bathroom at night mostly solved this problem.

Housekeeping
Great. Every day we came back to a clean, made up room, with the towels creating a beautiful scene. (E.g. Sailboat on the waves with the sun, or a penguin in the water, etc)

Pools
There were two large pools, one with a swim up bar and both graduated for you to walk into. The temperature was a bit cool as you stepped in but once you got in and swimming or moving it was quite nice.
Lots of shaded loungers as well as non shaded loungers were available, but on some days there seem to be more vacationers than others and the loungers were hard to come by.

Beach
Very nice white sand and a lot of chairs/loungers to lay one but still get there early if you want a lounger as they too can get scooped up quickly. We only had one day where loungers at the pool and beach were hard to come by.
Water is wavy and cool but warms up once you are active in it.
Snorkelling - mostly sandy with some shells, the occasional fish and crabs to see but not much else.

Waiter/server –
We received great service from almost every waiter we had.
Special mention- Osbiel (Ozzy)(pool bartender and server) - awesome, prompt, very hospitable, and translator between Spanish and English for my 8 year old daughter and her friend. Wow! Always with a smile. And remembered our drink order.

Felix was our best server at the buffet restaurant. Very attentive, professional, and always had a smile.
Rosabel was a great server at the snack bar - Helpful, accommodating and always smiling.
On the flip side the snack bar is also where we received the worst service from Ruben who was rude and impatient, he even walked away from us mid order at one point. We got him twice as a waiter during out stay, and both times his attitude was terrible.

Buffet
Breakfast, lunch, or dinner - quite a lot of options premade and nicely warm with some options of cooked to order (e.g. Breakfast-omelette)
The quality of food was definitely above many other Caribbean resorts we have visited.
The downside was they did run out of food sometimes and the waits at the 'cook to order grills' were often long line ups and slower than anticipated.

A la carte restaurants
Italian restaurant
Good, my hubby and daughter thought their meals were quite nice. I had the cannelloni stuffed w vegetables and it was ok. The ambiance was quite nice and the service was good.

Pappalio Saguzzio (?sp)
Terrible - all food was over cooked and bland, we ended up going to the buffet after to eat dinner.

Japanese
Food was well prepared. Beef was still tough but everything else was good. The food preparation was entertaining and the staff was great and interactive, including my daughter and making her feel included.

Snack bar
Great pizzas and hamburgers. Sometimes they ran out of food but that did not happen often.

Excursions
Catamaran
This was the only one we chose to do. A lot of fun. Catamaran crew was great. We laid on the nets at the front of the boat and was overall a very good ride. My husband who gets sea sick did not get sick at all. They served a snack sandwich but it was shortly before we disembarked the boat for lunch and dolphin interaction. Keep in mind if tipping you don't get back on the boat after lunch and there are lunch servers and animal trainers to come.

Language spoken
Even though we had a great time we found the language barrier frustrating. We have been to various Caribbean destinations and know multilingual staff can be challenging to find but here English was truly a challenge. Reception, spoke only Spanish and never understood what we were asking, and therefore often provided incorrect info (e.g. What time is the entertainment tonight - answer - it is 9 pm. She was right the time was 9 pm but the entertainment started at 10 pm) as well many waiters and waitresses were difficult to communicate with.

Signage and information
We felt there should be better signage to identify restaurants as the only one specifically, easily identifiable was the Japanese restaurant. The others were ambiguous.

Also the signage for the time of the evening entertainment was not prominently displayed. There is a display outside the buffet restaurant of what the entertainment is but it did not indicate the start time.

Daily activities could be found on a sign by the towel hut or a white board by the front desk. The weather could also be found on the white board by the front desk.

Tips
Although tips are not necessary they are appreciated and the staff here really earns them. They work hard to make your stay very pleasant and enjoyable.
As well as cash we also gave medicine (Advil and kid's Advil) and school supplies.

Upkeep
Grounds very well kept and groomed.
Buildings well maintained but showing their age a bit - resort built in 2003.

7 Thank Relax_n_read
Marco M, Director General at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, responded to this review, 6 March 2012

Permit me to reply you point by point:

Check in / arrival:

In high season, when arrives at the Hotels 2 o 3 bus from the airport at the same time, even
if our Bellboys are fast, not all the guests receive the luggages at the same time.

Rooms:

We fumigate areas twice a day and we have a program of fumigation of the bungalow,
which we fulfill very seriously.
The climatic condition of the key and our lush gardens do not help us
(also bring food to the rooms increases the possibility of ants),
but I assure you we are very focused on the issue.

About the toilet, be so kind to accept my apologize, becasue our maintenance technician has not been effective as usual.

Beach:

There are many places for snorkel lovers; in front of our beach there is a reef with many corals and fish, but it is necessary to swim a couple of km., or go with the paddle boats.

Service:

Once again, I apologize for the bad behavior of one member of our Staff; luckily,
has not tarnished the good work of the vast majority of the crew.

Buffet:

In high season, during peak hours, it may be necessary to wait a bit in front at the show
cooking, but the food reposition is normally fast.

About the dinner at the Palapas, we already changed the cook and the food quality
have improved significantly.

Language spoken:

Like you wrote, we have had lack of Staff with language ability in our Reception;
after the changes that we made recently, we are offering a better service.
In the other areas, with exceptions, the level is enough good.

Signage and information:

We have commissioned two large signs with a map of the hotel and
another one with the Entertainment programs: They will arrive at the end of March
and will improve significantly this matter.

Upkeep:

We have an improvement plan which envisages, among other things,
painting the facades of all bungalows, enhance outdoor lighting, renew the buffet
and the fun pub.

I can assure you that for your next visit you´ll find a Meliá Cayo Santa Maria even better.
ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

We returned to this resort for a second time and we were not disappointed at all. Everything was wonderful, just as it was the first time with quite a few changes as well, all positive I might add. The people, the rooms, the overall atmosphere is what makes this place so special.
The beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever had the privlidge of enjoying.The food was wonderful and plentiful, there was champayne flowing all around the resort which I thought was wonderful and always fresh orange juice. The entertainment in the evenings was wonderful. I especially liked how the entertainment staff came through the lobby or around the pool to include everyone in their conga lines. It was very interactive. There was a special dinner for returning guests which was very specail. Long stemmed red roses were given to all the ladies and champayne was served while they did a presentation. We were then escorted to the Beach area restaurant where we were served surf and turf, while listening to wonderful Cuban entertainers. It was amazing. The only thing I wish we could have attended was the beach party which took place the day of our arrival, we came in later in the evening so we missed out. The next one was on the day we departed from the resort. My family would definately return to MCSM again, we met some wonderful Canadians down there as well so I am sending a big shout out to Don and Lynn, Bill and Tracey and Rick and Marion. You guys made our trip so very memorable, you all ROCK!!. Thanks MCSM for another wonderful vacation.

10 Thank buttercupavaia
Marco M, Director General at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Many thanks to return at Meliá Cayo Santa Maria and for describe your vacation on Trip Advisor.

The opinion of a Repeat customer very important to us, because can see the changes year after year and know that you appreciate our work encourages us to keep improving.

Repeat Customer dinner is already a must and we are very proud of the acceptance.
We started to take a group photo during every cocktail around the Miniclub pool, to
display it on the wall of fame that we are preparing in the Fun Pub, as a further sign of gratitude to our most important guests.

Beach party it is scheduled every Friday evening, because normally the arrivals are not too late,
like other days happen.
We are very sorry you could not participate; take it as another reason for going back for the third
time...
Renfrew
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife and I, like many other travellers who read Trip Advisor on a regular basis have never offered a review. Due to our recent experience at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba, that is about to change. We have taken 4 trips to Cuba including Varadero twice, Cayo Coco and now Cayo Santa Maria, twice to Mexico, twice to Jamaica and a cruise as well as many trips to the U.S. We have had many wonderful holidays and I lay out our travel history here not to be self indulgent but to show that we have had some experience and that it took something special to get me off my butt and finally send in a trip review.

Generally speaking since our first visit several years ago to Cuba, it has held a special place in our hearts. The reasons are varied and include the rich culture, the wonderful music, the incredible people who accept their lot in life with a smile and always provide you with a sincere Hola. Last but not least is the fact they have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Whatever your feelings are on the politics of Cuba, you have to agree this is a very special place, and our visits help the Cuban people.

Although our past experience taught us that a star rating for a resort in Cuba means very little, we truly believe they got it right this time with the 4.5 star rating.

We use Trip Advisor on a regular basis to help us decide where to spend our hard earned vacation dollars and the thing that struck us most about this place is the very high number of repeat guests. At first the 1.5 hour bus ride made us look elsewhere but we couldn’t ignore the happy repeat customers. The ride, during the day, felt more like an excursion complete with guide than a transfer. (Cold cervezas helped I’m sure.)

We really believe for holiday dollars put in, to what you get back, Cuba offers the best bang for the buck we have found anywhere.

Melia Cayo Santa Maria has taken this to a whole new level. When you walk in to the lobby from the bus you definitely feel that WOW factor with the open concept looking out to the lush tropical gardens towards the pools. We felt we had entered a tropical paradise.

The food at this resort is very good at all the restaurants with great atmosphere and servers who really care that your experience is memorable. You can see the details in many other reviews.

The beaches in Cuba are what drew us here in the first place and this one didn’t disappoint, nothing but white sand as far as you can see and walk. Don’t be put off by the bit of a drop to the water at the end of the walk way. To your right the beach levels off.

The two pools are beautifully laid out among the tropical gardens. The rooms are all suites and very clean and as many have said no matter what building you are in you are not far from anything.

We thought the entertainment offered here was exceptional (I am a little hard to please as I was a professional musician in Canada a number of years ago and music is an important part of my holiday). There was always music during the day, in the restaurants, at the lobby bar in the evenings, as well as a good quality show in the theater with a different theme every night.

Don’t miss the Carnival at the Pueblo next door on Wednesday (this takes the place of the theatre show and includes dancers and musicians from all the Melia resorts on the island-great fun!). Don’t miss the beach party on Thursday, it was one of the funniest things we have seen in a long time.

A special shout out to Trio Romance who played in the buffet restaurant every night (an amazing trio).

The service level at Melia Cayo Santa Maria is second to none. There are many reviews as well as travel forums that will help with all of the specifics of the property so I will not take more space with that. Our mission is to try and give you our overall feel for the resort and our experience. Ten people may have ten different opinions on the small things. Some people spend a lot of time worrying about their resort choice after they have booked, so I can only say if you picked this one, well done! You won’t regret it.

Another thought. The fact that the General Manager responds to the reviews here should tell you something about the level of service and the pride these people have in their property and their work. The smiling faces we saw from all of the staff told us we were dealing with a workforce with high morale. That starts at the top and I’m sad to say it has not been our experience at some other resorts.

So that’s it.

We will now join the long list of repeat customers to Melia Cayo Santa Maria and will be proud to bring other family members and friends with us to share in our new found paradise.

Gracias Melia Cayo Santa Maria!!

One little thing. The pools and hot tub are quite cool and although I know the resources simply are not available to heat them by conventional means I wonder if solar heating has ever been considered, since there is an abundance of sunshine here. Cool pools are not unique to this resort and seem to be the norm in Cuba during the winter months from our experience. It’s not a deal breaker for us as we are beach people and the temperature of the ocean had to be around 80 degrees F during our visit. Just a thought.

VACATIONED WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS FEBRUARY 1-8, 2012.

Dobro King, Renfrew, ON

25 Thank DobroKing
Marco M, Director General at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, responded to this review, 2 March 2012

I think your detailed commentary will be useful for readers eager for information
about our hotel.

Meliá Cayo Santa Maria has all the potential to be a successful hotel, as indeed is:
privileged geographic location, comfortable facilities built in harmony with
the environment, an uncommon variety of restaurants for a hotel of this size and
lush gardens.
To all this, adds the most important aspect: the Staff
The vast majority of the staff is motivated, focused on guest satisfaction
and with a high sense of belonging.
For me a pleasure and an honor to be part of this group.

About my replies to customer´s reviews, is simply the demonstration that we are really dedicated to our guests.
Through this space, I thanks who congratulated us, I apologize if the situation warrants,
I take suggestions and tips and inform readers about our Hotel.

I'll take your suggestion about the pool, and hopefully could surprise you on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayo Santa Maria
Colombus Hotel
#7 of 8 in Oyster Pond
230.3 km away
Barcelo Solymar Arenas Blancas Resort

Been to Melia Cayo Santa Maria? Share your experiences!