- The beach - it is gorgeous. One of the prettiest I have ever seen.
- Room service - better than expected; Always replacing the drinks; Room always clean;
- Several restaurants - what gives you different options to eat (I'm not saying here that the food was good though).
- Costs - We had a great deal, so I can't complain about it.
- Reception - it is a huge Resort, and we got there at night. We had trouble finding our room without help.
- Food - in my personal opinion the food was very average, even though the lobster we had one night was GOOD. And mostly important, I had diarrhea for a week after returning from Cuba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic and Legend unveils an ancient story that goes back in time to 1492, with the discovery of America. Melia Las Dunas, a 5 star resort, All Inclusive, ideal for your vacation with your Family, Reunion & Incentives, Weddings, Honeymoon Distinguished by the variety of services, the inviting atmosphere and the confort of its facilities, Melia Las Dunas offers the vacations of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Las Dunas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Las Dunas Hotel Cayo Santa Maria
- Melia Cayo Santa Maria
- Melia Hotel Las Dunas
- Melia Las Dunas Cuba