I had made a good review on this lodge before. However, during my last visit, I can see the place is deteriorating. From the outside, the place is still nice and beautiful. However, the unit that I was put in was in a state of poor maintenance. I believe, the other units are more or less the same.
1) the housekeeping staff needs to do a better job at cleaning the place up before the next guest
2) the air conditioner units must be maintained and properly serviced. The remote controller and the air cond sensor were not working at my unit even-though the air cond unit was working. I can't control the temperature and blower speed.
3) Water heater was not working.
4) Can see a lot of ageing in the units. There was a water leak in our unit due to the heavy rain outside. Looks like the leaking has been there for quite some time.
5) Can see also the sign of ageing in the main lobby building, in particular at the lobby toilet.
We were not impressed at all during this stay. Kamall Lodge must immediately improve to bring back its glory days
- Also Known As:
- Kamalodge Cafe & Resort Taiping, Perak