“Amazing food, amazing service!!”

Daolin Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Pakse
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast and were so happy with all the food and the amazing coffee that we went back for dinner too!! Such amazing food, very skilled chef, and amazing service. Definitely recommend to anyone passing through Pakse!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

This was the designated Lunch spot on our tour. After lots of food so far, some sandwiches/rolls and cool drinks were a nice chnge. Tasy food, Good service, cheap prices...and in centre of town. Downside; did get the odd waft of drain at our seat in front corner.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

The menu was great. Lots of selections. The staff was great too. The food was tasty and didn't take long to arrive. Might be just my bad luck, but when I finished my soup I realized there was a dead fly inside. After waiting for the bill, I noticed a mice running across the restaurant wall toward the kitchen. I really liked the food there but that experience ruined my dinner.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

didn't eat there, just had a coconutshake
best one i ever had, with the milk of a fresh coconut! watermelon shake is also good

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

This place was packed when I arrived tonight—a sign for me that the food is good. I had a big dinner for myself here, started with their papaya salad, done nicely vegetarian style with no shrimp or fish sauce. The server who waited on me seemed very accustomed to vegetarian requests. I thought I would finish with their mini mango sticky rice with ice cream—a really nice, sweet treat. Because their wifi was good and I could keep working online, I was tempted by their pad thai topped with tofu. It was one of the best pad thais I have had here in Lao PDR, and I had been travelling around Lao for 3 years for work and in provinces—this is one of the real deals. Sweet ending came with a banana and papaya shake. The staff were so nice and attentive. Kop chai!