- friendly owners (don't speak much English though but we got around to understanding each other)
- amazing view of the bay. its a high point so you can see much of the area.
- cute mini vineyard in the back lawn
- was handy to get our breakfast as we took it along to save time
- small brewry downstairs
- nice view of the bay from the terrace (shared terrace)
- shared kitchen
- Need a car to reach here
- very basic help yourself breakfast.
- lot of stairs as rooms are at 1st and 2nd floors so might be a challenge with heavy luggage.