All reviewsthe bussea viewhotel gardenvery nice small hotelfriendly hotelhalf boardpresidential suitehotel rooms arebusy roadsplit areaminutes by carfour star hotela lovely stayfew metersdowntown splitwould highly recommend this hotelwi fi
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Hotel is in Podstrana, about 15 minutes by car outside of Split. Podstrana has a few restaurants and coffee bars, a small convenience store and the bus to Split stops right outside the hotel. The beach is at the front of the hotel down a small slope and a few steps. Five minutes either way along the beach are marinas. It's a small hotel with a lovely friendly staff. I had a sea view and balcony - I think most, if not all, rooms would and I recommend this, it makes a big difference. Free parking. I chose this hotel because I wanted to feel I was by the sea and not amongst the busy-ness of the city and it served that purpose well. For those who want activity and nightlife I think the location would be too quiet.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank nikki044044
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Hotel Eden is located near to the sea and is also handy for a number of eating places. There is a steep walk through the garden down some steps to the sea where there is a pleasant walk to a nearby marina or on a slightly longer walk to a children's play area. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff are cheerful and helpful. Breakfast is mixture of hot and cold buffet including fried eggs and omelettes. The indoor pool is bigger than we expected from the pictures on the website. Having a sea view balcony is worthwhile having as there are marvellous over the bay towards Split. Split is a 20 minute bus ride from a stop near the hotel. The hotel is on the side of a hill and may not be great for people with mobility problems.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view an added atraction.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TraveladictBeds
Reviewed October 4, 2016

The hotels a 15 minute bus ride which is outside the hotel. We found the hotel ideal for our needs and it was run with a staff of helpful, smiling faces, staff get 5*. we were half board, the meals in the evening were not a huge range but were varied and presented well. Breakfast was plentiful but could have been a bit hotter, however we were not down early so it maybe our fault. if I had a gripe it was that there were no tea/coffee facilities in the room, but we went prepared. steps lead to a beach walk and deck chairs, the lazy mans ideal, room had a picture view of the bay.

Room Tip: ask for sea view,
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ivorb b
Reviewed September 26, 2016

This hotel was a real pleasure to stay at. From the moment we arrived we were automatically offered the sea view room as an alternative which wasn't available at the time of booking, which was a real bonus, we had a gorgeous view from the balcony. Everyone that worked at the hotel displayed such a helpful, friendly and courteous manner, we could not have been more welcomed. The hotel is in a great position to get to pebble beaches either side to of the steps that take you down to the sea (the water being an incredible colour). If you want to explore Split it's an easy half hour bus ride in so a good mix of relaxation on you door step but close enough to a bit more hustle. It was incredibly clean too, I would strongly recommend this place of stay very much.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hels009
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Never stayed here , but wish we had ,it's a beautiful hotel , we came across it going for a walk along the beach with a sign saying restaurant and a few steps up here was this steep hill up to the hotel restaurant set in amongst a lovely veranda and trees , was asked if we were guests and told them no , but was nicely asked to take a seat , the waiter was a real nice man we ordered couple beers , shared some Dalmatian ham for starters , hubbie ordered a steak with pepper sauce , done to perfection I ordered a four cheese pasta which in my opinion was the best I'd tasted in the few restaurants we tried and finished off with ice cream and fresh fruit salad The whole 3 course was spot on , reasonable priced , lovely service , great surroundings what more could you ask for !!! If ever we were to go back to Podstrana in Croatia this hotel would be my first choice , wish I'd booked here first .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple