“Delicious”

Hotel Post Victoria
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Having a day off skiing, we took a trip to Bolzano and the funicular up to Renon. Since the season is off, the only place opened for lunch was the Hotel Post.
The setting is classic south tyrol, the day was beautiful and the service great, as the miss turned out to be czech, so it was refreshing. we ordered some soups, variety of pastas, some steaks, some deer. the food came quick and was delicious. Portions huge. My deer fillet was amazing but the highlight were spaghetti carbonara, wow! haven't had much better ones yet anywhere. so thumbs up people!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I can't comment on the hotel itself, but in the restaurant there was absolutely no service at all. I waited 25 minutes and in that time received a menu, after going inside to ask for it. Dirty plates and glasses on tables everywhere. No waiters or waitresses to be seen.

Yes, it's a Sunday in low season, but with so few customers, it should be possible to have a better level of service. 1 star as there was no service at all - I left after waiting so long without trying the food.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We enjoyed a light lunch on the terrace. The food and service were very good and the views were wonderful.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I first visited the Hotel Post Victoria twenty years ago lie rally for an afternoon on the sun terrace having a drink. I always said I would return and finally in May I fulfilled that promise.

Together with my wife, daughter and son-in-law, we had a fabulous five night stay with rooms that overlook the Dolomite peaks.

The rooms are very comfortable, bathrooms excellent and that's important in ensuring a hotel stay is enjoyable. Throw in a quiet excellent sauna, steam room and swimming pool and the relaxation element is another big tick of approval.

Breakfast is varied, plentiful and leisurely again with a superb vista of the mountains, and after a day's sight-seeing around the area, helped by the complimentary train/cable car pass provided to guests, unwind with the super evening menu and friendly, welcoming bar service.

There are less expensive hotels in the area, but the Hotel Post Victoria offers and delivers a quality experience in every aspect of what it provides and I thoroughly recommend it.

Twenty years was a long time to wait to return, but boy was it worth it !!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

A great place to take in a wonderful view and eat good food. I had the linguine with pesto and tomatoes. It was tasty and the service was good. The outdoor balcony is beautiful. I recommend visiting!