First off I have to say this place is beautiful. It's out of a story book. Seeing the rolling hills of tuscany. Like being in a movie! Believe it or not we stayed here for 2 nights while "visiting florence" each day we drove into florence (30min drive) with a car and every day we looked forward to returning here and getting away from the hussle and bussle of the city. It's so serene. The hotel/villa is beautiful. Staff is very nice. The young gentlemen (cant recall his name - claudio? ) that did the wine tasting was wonderful. very helpful and extremely knowledge. Now the one negative. The bed. It's horrible. I think the floor would have been more comfortable. We called and asked if ALL beds were this stiff and or if they had different mattresses. They looked at us like we were crazy lol. Also our room was above the dinning hall so in the morning we would get woken up when they were setting up for breakfast. Other than that everything else was great. The rooms could use a modernization, however they were clean and thats all that matters. There were a lot of older couples (esp germans!) there. My girlfriend and I were definitely the youngest there. 30 & 40's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 units (double rooms/Junior suites) with bath, telephone, TV satellite, safe, frigo-bar, conditioned air, Internet, american bar, restaurant, hall for conferences from 10 to 100 persons fitness and sauna, parking, swimming pool, idromassaggio Jacuzzi type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Hotel
- Hotel Borgo Di Cortefreda Relais Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Italy