1,129 results
All reviews animation team el divino turkey next year a la carte restaurant bar staff water slides trotters bar quieter pool english girl ice cream every night great holiday a free shuttle bus turkish bath salad main pool
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We arrived quite late at night and were greeted by a friendly man at reception. Check in was quick and easy and we were promptly taken up to our room.
Walking in to the room I was not disappointed. Very large room, complimentary bottles of water cooling in the fridge and very clean and tidy.
I am not a fussy eater at all and I enjoyed the food very much. The breakfast waffles are to die for! All made fresh right in front of you. You can even have omlettes made to your liking at breakfast. I thoroughly enjoyed every dish I tasted throughout the week, and there was something different every night. Loads of salad, and bread towards the back of the room. The burgers from the poolside bar were great, and they had chicken nuggets too so there really is something for everyone.
I highly recommend trying the A la Carte restaurant during your stay (and you get to eat there one night for free during your stay - so why wouldn't you?
The food was FANTASTIC. 4 Courses, quick service, good food and a nice atmosphere. There was a slight mix up with my main course, but they couldn't have been more apologetic and this was sorted right away.
The cleaners at this hotel are fantastic. I enjoyed going back up to my room in the afternoon to see what they had created out of towels! wow! Rooms were always immaculate.
Staff were very friendly and we found that even just learning how to say thank you in their language went a long way. We actually had built up quite a good relationship with the staff in the short time we were there. I saw many people being extremely rude to the staff which made me annoyed because I think you are all fantastic. Drinks were always served quickly.
I will say however, not a massive selection of drinks, but I drink Gin and Vodka so I was content! The cocktails could be improved. Only 3 to choose from unless you pay for them, and only served for 2 hours in the evening :( Sex on the beach was very nice though.
The entertainment staff were fantastic also! Always looking to get you involved, very friendly and it looked like the kids loved the mini disco every night. Karaoke was a laugh too!
The pool side is lovely, I didn't find it difficult to get a sun lounger at all. There were a few that were broken and they definitely aren't the most comfortable ones ever, but they do the job. Pool was very clean and the ground was cleaned every afternoon. The slides are so much fun. Shame they aren't operational all day!
The hotel also had a shuttle bus service that ran down to the main street of Marmaris, which was free and very handy.
I also highly recommend you go down to the spa for a Turkish bath. it was amazing. So relaxing and definitely something worth experiencing while you are in Turkey. We were even given some complimentary time in the Jacuzzi which was very nice, however I would give that a miss next time. The water was cold, had a bit of a funny smell and the jets didn't seem to be working.
Even without booking a spa treatment, guests are allowed to use the sauna as much as they like so that is very nice.
Levent - the excursions coordinator was fantastic at booking us in for the boat trip and then sorting out our transfers to the airport on the last day.
Last but certainly not least - if tattoo's are your thing, head down to the tattoo parlor within the resort. Very talented artist and I am super happy with my newest addition :)

This is a lovely place to stay, but a few minor improvements could be made.

All in all, I had the most fantastic holiday and I would return to this hotel in a heartbeat.
Thanks for making my first holiday to Turkey a very memorable one :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
hotel_responsible, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmopolitan Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear kaaytie2018,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation, and thank you for posting your review about your stay at the Cosmopolitan Resort Marmaris.
We are continually working hard to increase our service quality to give the best service to our guests It's great that our culinary offer also met your taste.
It is always a pleasure to hear what a good job the entire team has done to make you feel welcome and special during your stay.
All the pleasure was shared with the entire team and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Please please please do not book here, do not fall for the picture. We booked it as a cheap getaway and didnt even stay there 1 night it was that bad.
On arrival we walked in to people drunk all over the place, the pool shut, slides are only open one hour a day.
The whole place was just grim.
My overwhelming feeling was gutted. I felt like i was being punished it was that grey and sad.
Bar didn't have fully stocked so no choice. We didn't even attempt food after being warned by some fellow Brits.
This hotel needs some investment and overhaul. Its tired and horrible.
When we left and found another hotel (Green Nature Diamoned - Which was fantastic) they were not surprised and had a lot of customers who have had similar problems than us. The hotel staff in the Cosmopolitan were not very suprised either.
The only people this hotel must be appealing to is young 18-23 year old's looking for an ultra cheap all inc.
Please please do not book this is you have a family like me.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Fabrice K
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We have been to this hotel before and really enjoyed it,hence the reason we came back and recommended to our friends as we were all meeting here, got a warm welcome but no one to take us to our room, one lift broken, room clean and tidy, went for food, soup cold hair on cake told manager in food area he just took hair off, no entertainment for kids or at night unless you like bingo or karaoke, bar staff rude even though I said please and thank you, ran out of drink every day not just alcohol I mean juice and bottles of water, meals repetitive but what you expect on an all inclusive, my husband got a burger from snack bar and told no sauce then pulled a massive hair from his burger told the manager was told not his problem see bar manager they very good at passing an issue on rather than dealing with it, they had spaghetti at snack bar but no sauce,the only thing I was pleased with was the cleanliness of the room, yes a lot of sun lounger broken and very uncomfortable, everyone that was in hotel complained but nothing ever done sorry but I will definitely not be back here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Donna H
hotel_responsible, Guest Relations Manager at Cosmopolitan Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Donna H,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share you valuable feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Cosmopolitan Resort Marmaris.
Reading that the food felt it lacked variety and quality, although being quite a surprise, your comment is an opportunity for us to do even better and we promise we will do everything within our power to do so.
Please be assured that this does not reflect our service standards and that we will follow up the situation with our entire team to make improvements in these points
Do hope you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from the cosmopolitan from a week all inclusive stay. On arrival it seemed lovely but as the week went on we noticed a few things. Our room had a major ant problem, there were hundreds of them coming out from a gap in the sliding doors in the living area of the room. Also the hairdryer in the room either didn't work or overheated constantly and then cut out. Not ideal. The phone above the toilet also had wires protruding from the side. The air conditioning unit did little also. We had to sleep with both sliding doors wide open.
The food wasn't too bad but breakfast was questionable. Boiled or roast potatoes are not a breakfast food! Dinner was brilliant though. The rest of the hotel was lovely with helpful staff although some of the bar staff didn't understand us at all when asking basic questions. The spa was lovely and we had great massages there, wish we had the time to have gone again. The pool area was also of a high standard. I don't think I would class the hotel as a 4* though, we went down to visit friends at the blue bay which was also a 4* and the difference was unreal. Unwound go back to Turkey again but don't think I would go to that hotel unfortunately.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear rev72,

Thank you very much for the time you spent in writing and sharing your honest opinion and experience at Cosmopolitan Resort Marmaris.
Our guest’s opinions are always very important for us in order to increase our quality, therefore we thank you very much for your helpful comments.
We are always honoured to hear the satisfaction of our lovely guests concerning their stay with us and be sure that we take your remarks very seriously because your happiness is our main goal.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in advance of your next visit and let us know of any special arrangements you might need.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this hotel the rooms were as good as last time .. even tho the lighting and air conditioning are poor. None the less very clean and spacious.
The general community areas are lovely and welcoming. Sadly some of the staff let this hotel down. The restaurant manager is rude and full of silly excuses, why food cold and why staff on phones but no clean glasses! Or cutlery.
Food not replenished so if you go in late to eat nothing left and closing up around you.
some of the guests very drunk and causing problems . Perhaps a few notices saying abusing staff is not tolerated . Is needed .
The food across the board is no more that 2 *s
And really really let’s this lovely hotel down. It’s a shame.
The drinks presentation eg there signature cocktail is non existent. A few mint leaves and sugar in a plastic beaker is not a cocktail. Training needed . The staff seem very unhappy and it shows in the level of service.
We did have some very wet weather and no provisions were put in place as no inside bar or lounge . I’m sure the hotel has an entertainment team ?
Over all a great holiday ..plenty of local
Places to eat ( sadly it’s needed) I will say I had an accident on out last day and broke my leg . The hotel did not let me keep the room after my return from hospital and I was left to sit in reception 7 hours. The hotel is not wheelchair friendly.
I visit marmaris a few times a year I can’t say I will be returning to this hotel . So sad as could be really top class.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ronnie502014,

Thank you for having chosen Cosmopolitan Resort Marmaris as your holiday destination and for taking the time to share this review with us.
We are, as well, happy to know that you were pleased with our food & beverage service offerings.
Please rest assured that your praises are passed on to all those who contributed to making your stay a more comfortable one.