“Food amazing”

La Bottiglieria
Ranked #20 of 240 Restaurants in Carpi
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Disponendo di due sale puo essere utilizzato per cene di lavoro ma anche per occasioni meno formali, durante la bella stagione e poi possibile cenare nell'incantevole cornice del giardino estivo nel quale trascorrere una serata romantica e rilassante avvolti dal profumo dei gelsomini.
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Fantastic food and service. Couldn't do enough for you and they didn't rush you once you had finished your meal

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I enjoyed a very pleasant lunch in this restaurant. I came early for Italian standards, at 12:30, but was served with courtesy and warmth, althought I was the first customer in the establishment. I had a pasta, paccheri with swordfish. Very fresh, simple and delightful. A glass of sauvignon was recommended by the waiter, and was the perfect march. Next time I am in Carpi I will certainly come again. I was seated inside but I noticed a garden with tables just outside. Worth trying when weather permits, I imagine. Recommended for both a casual lunch/dinner with friends or a business meal.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was staying at the hotel where restaurant is located and had several meals there. Service was at a high level and the food was tasty and thoughtfully presented.The wine selection is extensive. Was with a lerge group and we were all well taken care of,.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My hosts ordered my entire meal the first night - every course was delectable. They told me the next day the seafood pasta I enjoyed wasn't even on the menu! Wine selection lived up to the namesake. Service was very attentive, personal and professional. The next night I went there they fully accommodated my request to stray from the typical courses of an Italian meal and prepared a salad(excellent) that I enjoyed prior to my risotto(very good). The first night was a Thursday and it wasn't too crowded or loud. Friday night was a lot more crowded but I was still able to get a table at 9:45. It was loud but I enjoyed the lively atmosphere. Although this place is attached to Hotel Touring, most of the people in there Friday were locals, in parties of 6-8 people. If rain were to prevent you from ever venturing out to Piazza dei Martiri during your entire stay at Hotel Touring, you would still be completely satisfied eating here every night.

Date of visit: May 2013
2  Thank John E
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I actually have visited the place twice before taking the time to write this review. Both times I have been staying at the Hotel Touring, where the restaurant conveniently is located in the ground level. It used to be in an other address in Carpi, but according to locals, the change in address has not done any harm to the kitchen, quite the contrary.
The service is quick and attentive and willing to both improvise and be helpful.
At my first visit, the red wine I had chosen was out of stock, but I was offered a slightly more expensive Brolo (no, not Barolo) for the same prize. Nice touch. A Sauvignon Blanc from Trentino was a perfect choice for the fish.
The first time I had pasta with zucchini and yellowfin tuna - this was so good I tried to memorize the recipe and redo it at home - much to the delight of my family. The duck masked in orange was also excellent.
Second time I had an very inspired variation of the sugo Bolognese with home made pasta and afterwards veal jaws (the correct translation has completely escaped me) with polenta. This is an extremely tender piece of meat, which prepared the right way (for example braised in dark ale or red wine) creates the most wonderful sauce.
This coupled with a helpful and attentive service (knowledgable in English) made it memorable. Absolutely worth a visit (or two).

Date of visit: January 2013