“Amazing restaurant, amazing town !”
Review of La Bottiglieria

La Bottiglieria
Ranked #20 of 240 Restaurants in Carpi
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Disponendo di due sale puo essere utilizzato per cene di lavoro ma anche per occasioni meno formali, durante la bella stagione e poi possibile cenare nell'incantevole cornice del giardino estivo nel quale trascorrere una serata romantica e rilassante avvolti dal profumo dei gelsomini.
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We had booked a table for three people, and from the moment we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff, especially Francesco, who made us feel very welcome indeed. The three course we ordered were excellent in quantity and quality, especially the pork escallop, which was massive ! We had an excellent bottle of local red wine which Francesco recommended, and this too, was lovely. Was too full after three course to even attempt the desserts ! All in all, a very good experience.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Fantastic food and service. Couldn't do enough for you and they didn't rush you once you had finished your meal

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I enjoyed a very pleasant lunch in this restaurant. I came early for Italian standards, at 12:30, but was served with courtesy and warmth, althought I was the first customer in the establishment. I had a pasta, paccheri with swordfish. Very fresh, simple and delightful. A glass of sauvignon was recommended by the waiter, and was the perfect march. Next time I am in Carpi I will certainly come again. I was seated inside but I noticed a garden with tables just outside. Worth trying when weather permits, I imagine. Recommended for both a casual lunch/dinner with friends or a business meal.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Was staying at the hotel where restaurant is located and had several meals there. Service was at a high level and the food was tasty and thoughtfully presented.The wine selection is extensive. Was with a lerge group and we were all well taken care of,.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My hosts ordered my entire meal the first night - every course was delectable. They told me the next day the seafood pasta I enjoyed wasn't even on the menu! Wine selection lived up to the namesake. Service was very attentive, personal and professional. The next night I went there they fully accommodated my request to stray from the typical courses of an Italian meal and prepared a salad(excellent) that I enjoyed prior to my risotto(very good). The first night was a Thursday and it wasn't too crowded or loud. Friday night was a lot more crowded but I was still able to get a table at 9:45. It was loud but I enjoyed the lively atmosphere. Although this place is attached to Hotel Touring, most of the people in there Friday were locals, in parties of 6-8 people. If rain were to prevent you from ever venturing out to Piazza dei Martiri during your entire stay at Hotel Touring, you would still be completely satisfied eating here every night.

Date of visit: May 2013