“HORRIBEL”
Review of Les Alizes

Les Alizes
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We had a meal here at midday on one and it was the best spot we ate at along the Normandy coast. The staff were great and the food was superb. We had our three young kids with us and we were all delighted, our kids were asking every day when were we going back again. It is also a hotel but I can't comment on this as we didn't stay but it looked lovely .
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Worst waitressing ever. I'm French, I took my norwegian and finnish friend out for dinner and I was do ASHAMED!
Waiter doesn't give a dam about the clients. His attitude was absolutely unacceptable. Plus he ordered wrong food from kitchen, everything went so wrong (wine, food, quality, service...).
Food overpriced compared to quality
Worst worst worst restaurant experience ever! Even bill was wrong. And it was not rush hour at all, 18.30, about 10 clients in the restaurant at that time.
I don't like writing back feedback but this one deserves it 100%
DON'T GO THERE.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I stopped here for drinks with my friend the service was excellent as was the coffee(expresso) and the hot chocolate although we didn't eat anything the food passing me looked excellent the view across the boat harbour was also worth the choice of restaurant

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Les Alizes food was delicious we both had the steak and it was cooked to perfection. The waiter was very helpful and attentive and made us feel very welcome. There is a great collection of Militaria on display in cabinets which was very interesting. Overall top visit and will definitely be going back there next time we are in France!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We were looking for a decent place, good food and decent cost and we found it with Les Alizes. We had €11.99 special which included the main dish, dessert and coffee. The food was well-prepared and the coffee was actually good. The service was also very good. Nothing that we can complain about...a rarity in food service!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We were weary having travelled 450 miles from the Dordogne and found this lovely restaurant.....how pleased we were!
Spotlessly clean modern toilets. Attentive staff. Delicious food.
A simple meal of Moules a la Normandie with an entrecôte steak was perfect. Well priced too.