“Excellent Location and Food.”
Review of Les Alizes

Les Alizes
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We had a meal here at midday on one and it was the best spot we ate at along the Normandy coast. The staff were great and the food was superb. We had our three young kids with us and we were all delighted, our kids were asking every day when were we going back again. It is also a hotel but I can't comment on this as we didn't stay but it looked lovely .
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We visited this restaurant for lunch and was not disappointed, top quality food and excellent staff. The location is good, overlooking the marina. Lots of French eating here which is always a good sign of quality and price.
Will certainly visit in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Quick drop in for lunch while touring area. Seating was quick as well service. Lunch deal 12 Euro for A choice of Chicken, Mussels, Steak or Salmon served with salad, fries, bread, coffee and dessert (warm chocolate brownie with ice cream). Went with chicken, I was served the breast which was great, my husband was served the leg and did not enjoy it, I would suggest specifying what your preference is. Brownie was awesome! Very enjoyable white table wine. No complaints.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The portions were good. Strange flavour combinations. Cooked plain rice with scallops? A huge selection on their menu, maybe too big for them to handle?!
The staff could speak very little english.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Worst waitressing ever. I'm French, I took my norwegian and finnish friend out for dinner and I was do ASHAMED!
Waiter doesn't give a dam about the clients. His attitude was absolutely unacceptable. Plus he ordered wrong food from kitchen, everything went so wrong (wine, food, quality, service...).
Food overpriced compared to quality
Worst worst worst restaurant experience ever! Even bill was wrong. And it was not rush hour at all, 18.30, about 10 clients in the restaurant at that time.
I don't like writing back feedback but this one deserves it 100%
DON'T GO THERE.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I stopped here for drinks with my friend the service was excellent as was the coffee(expresso) and the hot chocolate although we didn't eat anything the food passing me looked excellent the view across the boat harbour was also worth the choice of restaurant