See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. for about $20 usc, you get a clean room with a bathroom that runs hot and cold water. this mini hotel is more like a bed and breakfast. I stayed there with my husband and cousin. We shared the room comfortably. there's also Wi-Fi. its close to everything. I definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Room's are located upstairs and downstairs. Some have balconies and some don't. they all have A/C and Fan.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PinkDiamond5
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed for only one night and payed around US$20 for a very clean room for two, that included A/C, ceiling fan & hot water. The place resembles a big two-story family house with many rooms, it has a big parking area and they are starting to build a pool outside. It is kind of difficult to find if you're not familiar with the town, but if you call they will come meet you on the main road to guide you in. It is a good place if you're traveling on a budget and simply want a clean place to spend the night in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends