US$63
  • Free Internet
Zdroj Wojciech(Ladek-Zdroj)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We spent here 2 nights . Our stay was not focused on wellnes but hotel has good location to hike in the mountains . We actually rented a taxi to drive us to the remote end of the mountains and came back . For me it was too much decorated . Our room had shared balcony with next room and also sound isolation was not perfect .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We had a very good stay again at Proharmonia twice by end of the 2015. The place is superb, the staff extremely helpful, the room fabulous.
I would like to thank you the owner for waiting with Christmas tree decoration for my boys. It felt more like home than a hotel; boys enjoyed movie evenings in the smallest cinema we visited while we able to use spa and sauna facilities.
Afternoons in the library, chatting to the owners and staff plus drinking home made nalewka helped us to relax and unwind. I had a possibility to have a spa treatment; if you get chance to try any of the treatments I highly recommend the resonant back massage.
The place is dog friendly; they didn't mind 2 large dogs at all.
This was my 3rd visit to this particular place and it definitely will not be my last one.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Slow life beautiful hotel with lots of history, tradition and great service! This hotel is in best location in the whole town, its so secluded and away from the traffic. The staff is very helpful. The food is delicious, we didn't want to eat anywhere else! We'll be back! Thank you Pani Kasia and all of the hard working staff of Proharmonia for a relaxing and enjoyable 4 days!

Room Tip: Every room has a different theme.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2014

This boutique hotel is all about rest, relaxation & spoiling yourself. The building & rooms are attractive & carefully maintained. The attention to detail is imposing - the smells, music, decor all come together consistently.
The service staff are great - subtle, proactive & sensitive to the guest's needs. Nothing is a problem & your well being is a priority.
Food is very good - breakfast is generous & the lunch & dinner menus are thoughtful & tasty. The menu may be a little over-ambitious for the homely kitchen - particularly when it comes to presentation - however the taste, freshness & the way it is served make up for this & ensure you leave the table with an enormous smile of satisfaction.
The surrounding region will satisfy nature lovers with it's surrounding forests & hills as well as those who like to wander quaint little towns ... with a historical spa twist to boot. You can spend your time actively or lazily, indoors or out ... whichever takes your fancy.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I took a spa-treatment in this hotel. First of all this hotel has not good location if your travel by foot, because it is very hard to go up for a long time. Then, when I found a reception (it was not very simple) and opened a door I saw a heavy rubber curtains. It was surprising, because this hotel is positioned as luxury hotel. But when I opened them I saw another surpise: a dog and a dog's bowls. It was awful because nobody told me before about a dog. If I had an allergic problems? When I put off my coat near a dog's bowl I was invited into basement-spa-zone. It was not new. I was brought in a room (I can't classified it, it has beds, closets, but it was like a pantry: the closet was open and something like packing was there. In a corner was something else). A girl with not a good english asked to change my clothes to bath-robe and sleepers and to wait in a hall. I had to stay my bag with everything in this non-closing room and go to a hall. A hall was a corridor. Some guy saw my uncomfortable situation and offered a sofa. It was very cold to wait in slippers in a corridor and it was windy from the window. The pillow on the sofa was old and had a hole there! Many things in this hotel from IKEA. For a luxury hotel as it positioned as a luxury hotel it is not possible. Treatment was so-so. A woman was kind but seemed to be not professional. The treatment was too expensive for it's quality. I can do the same at home. So resume: the law - quality for it's price is not for this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo