See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Kilka faktow: juz po przyjezdzie czujesz sie waznym klientem; na kazdym kroku spotykasz sie z usmiechem, zyczliwoscia a wlasciciele robia wszystko aby pobyt byl cudowny; keep going this way; I am extremely impressed by the quality of service; highly recommended location; Pls follow this way; I will certainly come back;

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2016

It`s one of those places where you want stay for longer. Beatifully located in one of the highest points of the town, with unusual rooms (every room has it`s name and is differently decorated and have different size; my was rather small), cosy library and amazing dining room and terrace with breathtaking view. The place has unique atmosphere and gives you the impression that time slows down. The staff are nice, fiendly and extremely helpful. Spa is ok and I strongly recommend the back massage. It`s quiet and suitable rather for a romantic stay or meeting with friends. Definitelly not for families with small children. What I didn`t like was the breakfast: poor choise of dishes, pastes not really mouth-watering and scrambled eggs looking and tasting awfully. In such exclusive place one could expect more. And it would be nice if the otherwise amazing staff could be dressed a little bit more elegant. All in all I recommened the place

Room tip: Rooms on the 1 and 2 floor are better, on the3 floor are attic rooms, but still with the great view
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We spent here 2 nights . Our stay was not focused on wellnes but hotel has good location to hike in the mountains . We actually rented a taxi to drive us to the remote end of the mountains and came back . For me it was too much decorated . Our room had shared balcony with next room and also sound isolation was not perfect .

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We had a very good stay again at Proharmonia twice by end of the 2015. The place is superb, the staff extremely helpful, the room fabulous.
I would like to thank you the owner for waiting with Christmas tree decoration for my boys. It felt more like home than a hotel; boys enjoyed movie evenings in the smallest cinema we visited while we able to use spa and sauna facilities.
Afternoons in the library, chatting to the owners and staff plus drinking home made nalewka helped us to relax and unwind. I had a possibility to have a spa treatment; if you get chance to try any of the treatments I highly recommend the resonant back massage.
The place is dog friendly; they didn't mind 2 large dogs at all.
This was my 3rd visit to this particular place and it definitely will not be my last one.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Slow life beautiful hotel with lots of history, tradition and great service! This hotel is in best location in the whole town, its so secluded and away from the traffic. The staff is very helpful. The food is delicious, we didn't want to eat anywhere else! We'll be back! Thank you Pani Kasia and all of the hard working staff of Proharmonia for a relaxing and enjoyable 4 days!

Room tip: Every room has a different theme.
Date of stay: July 2015