“very quiet place and very nice staff”
Review of Kitimat Lodge

Kitimat Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kitimat
Kitimat Lodge
Reviewed 14 September 2016

It's a very quiet place. The staff were friendly and helpful. The cabin had a nicely appointed bathroom to the left, a full kitchen including real sized appliances - full fridge, full stove, table, chairs, dishes etc, and to the right a huge bedroom, nice furniture, a flat screen TV.
Everything was gleaming clean, really nicely decorated.
Most importantly, quiet, serene and we had a great sleep.
The lady at the front counter was really nice and helpful.
We would like to come back.
Patrizia Rubini and Luigi Bonati
Parma
Italy

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I stayed in Kitimat Lodge with my whole family for four days for sea fishing and I enjoyed every moment that I spent in Kitimat. I would rate the location five out of five. It's a very quiet place because the lodge is on a hill near the road and it's easy to find. The staff were friendly and helpful. The cabins and rooms are made of logs and are good for getting a refreshing sleep. There is a freezer, a microwave, an electric stove, pots and pans in the kitchen. The washroom, living room and the kitchen are very clean. It's a good place to stay at if you are on your way to the north of BC or if you are staying for several days of fishing. Just one thing to keep in mind. I recommend that you should book rooms in advance, because the place is very popular in the fishing season.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Amber B
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Just spent 4 days fishing for Steelies with the folks from Kitimat Lodge, GREAT TIME!!!! One day on the pontoon raft, one day on the Jet boat, and two days in the drift boat, in two different rivers. Special thanks to the boys from the Lodge, and especially Gordo our guide, he put us on some great spots and was a wealth of knowledge. He knows more about Steelies then the fish themselves. Will surely go back again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

Our family decided to stay here for the weekend. We bathed our children then went to shower together to find no hot water. Not only was it 3 hours from the time we bathed our children to the time we showered. No one was around to assist us when we needed to get hot water to the room. Very disappointed about this. If you need to shower daily, please consider somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JDeschamps84
Reviewed 19 October 2014

We enjoy our fishing trips with Kitimat Lodge! They are very professional and cater to our requests as a family! We have done several family fishing outings with the lodge including the Skeena, Kalum, drift boating and Ocean fishing, ever trip Kitimat Lodge makes special! I appreciate the way that the lodge accounted for our 4 year old!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robbie M
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I am a regular business traveler to Kitimat and I have been mistakenly under the impression this property just served tours. Let's clear that up right away - they welcome business travelers as I pleasantly found out this trip!

I asked for a room for one night and they gave me a cabin. These are structures with cedar cladding on the outside, but log cabin construction inside.

I walked in the door and found a nicely appointed bathroom to the right, a full kitchen including real sized appliances - full fridge, full stove, table, chairs, dishes etc, and to the left a huge bedroom with two queen beds, nice furniture, a flat screen TV.

Everything was gleaming clean, really nicely decorated.

Most importantly, quiet, serene, and just laying there looking up at the ceiling beams and log cabin interior I didn't want to leave.

I had a great sleep.

The lady at the front counter was really nice and accomodating.

This lodge is now on my first call list for Kitimat accomodations. I want to come back.

Room Tip: Cabins are a real treat.