See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2015

I did not stay at this hotel as a guest. However, I attended the 2015 Anguilla Lit Fest, which was held at the Paradise Cove Resort in May 2015.

From what I experienced and observed while there, the grounds were beautiful and well maintained. The lobby presents the property as a quaint, clean, authentically Caribbean feeling place. It definitely has an inviting boutique hotel feel instead of a big chain feel. The staff was professional and friendly. For the Lit Fest, which was held near the huge pool and under a canopy on the grounds, there was a complimentary breakfast with many delicious options. It was well organized and well attended.

I had the opportunity to meet and chat with the owner, Sherril E. Hughes who was a very unassuming and engaging woman. I love that this beautiful resort is locally owned. At the Lit Fest I met an American woman who had stayed at the hotel annually for many years before finally moving to Anguilla. She spoke very highly of the hotel. Based on my experience, I would like to stay here as a guest.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank bellaalma
Reviewed December 1, 2015

At first my girlfriend and I were unsure about the hotel due to some reviews saying the hotel seems empty and the lack of pictures on trip advisor. We booked it anyways and figured we won't stay at the hotel much anyways since we'll be out exploring the island. Once we got there it did seem very quiet and empty. On day 2 we started getting used to the quietness. On day 3, I wanted to live there. Had a little issue with the A/C and was very surprised that our issue was taken care of withing 20 minutes. Very "VERY" helpful and friendly staff. Very Clean hotel. Rooms are much much better than what may seem in the few pictures the have posted on tripadvisor. Maybe its just me but I was much happier once I got there and saw it all in person. The hotel is pretty quiet and after a couple days it seemed like the hotel was our private little resort. Waay too cool. Made some friends there too. Armando the bar tender makes the best rum punch and is one of the coolest people I met on any of my Caribbean adventures. The owner of the hotel is very very nice and helpful as well. The hotel is secure as is the whole island. I don't think there was one bad thing I could say about the hotel or the whole vacation in general. We'll be back for sure and we'll be back at the Paradise Cove.

Room Tip: Any room is fine
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Danny N
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The room was very spacious with kitchen area, living room area seperate bedroom and ensuite. The hotel grounds and pool are very well kept. The On site Restaurant provides nice breakfast choices and Pool bar should be visited. Short walk/drive to the beach is also a plus.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank breadboy2
Reviewed April 2, 2015

My wife a I spent 10 nights at the Reort. Great experience wth the staff and facility .Great location on the island to meads bay and many of the great Resturant with a rental vehicle . We enjoyed the on property Resturant for breakfast before heading out to explore the island and relax on the many beaches available.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Rockon306
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I spent three nights at this small resort near Paradise Cove. Great place for a quiet retreat. Suggest getting a car to visit other restaurants as the one on site is very small and few people utilize it or the bar. Easy 5 minute walk to beautiful beach. Rooms large with large lanai.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo