We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Clara
Apart Hostal Eva y Ernesto en Santa Clara
Ranked #30 of 57 Santa Clara B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I just stayed couple of days in Ernesto's house and it was great. I had a very warm welcome and they treat me like a king. I had all facilities that I needed it and they looked after me as they were my family. The house is very close from the park and it is in a quiet place located. I will definetely go back to their house when I go back to Cuba. Thank you very much Ernesto and Eva. Keep in touch!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 January 2011

Don´t miss this fantastic place! It is a beautifully furnished and decorated apartment with own kitchen and en'suite bathroom. but best of all are the wonderful hosts....Eva and Ernesto who are knowledgeable, fun and have ideas for their guests .....eg tai chi for an hour every morning for free on the little square round the corner, where you meet the friendly locals. Eva and Ernesto have treated us like royalty! Ernesto is an architect, which becomes apparent when you see this beautiful apartment.
Santa Clara is a lovely town....very few tourists so no touting for a change! but lots of music everywhere. Do make this place part of your itinerary.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We stayed two nights at Eva y Ernesto's casa, one at the beginning of our trip and one at the end. Ernesto has been very helpful, even before we got in Cuba as he answered very fast to my emails. He came waiting for us at the airport with a taxi van as we had two big cardboard boxes (containing our bicycles) to carry, and kept the boxes while we were cycletouring so we could put the bicycles back in the boxes at the end of our trip. Both Ernesto and Eva are very friendly, funny and thoughtful, and they immediately made us feel at ease and secure. The house has been renovated ingeniously and with good taste. It was very clean, the meals were fabulous and we enjoyed our better showers of our trip here - both hot water and a lot of pressure! We stayed in the room, not the apartment. The only drawback was that the room was furnished with two twin beds, which is not the best thing when travelling with your loved one - but it could be an advantage in other circumstances. The house is well situated, near the center of town and no more than 2 km of the Viazul bus station, the Che mausoleum and the tren blindado park.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Very clean house only 10 minutes' walk away from the inner city, sweet breakfast with excellent coffee. Thanks for your friendlyness!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2010

This casa was booked for us by the "casa-owner-network" (just ask at your casa when in Cuba). From all the casas we had, 5 in total, this one definitely was the best in terms of price-quality. The appartment is spacious, has very good facilities and privacy (if you want) is really guaranteed. In addition, Eva and Ernesto, are great hosts. Probably we enjoyed our best breakfast, while in Cuba, here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Eva and Ernesto's casa was booked for me by the other casa owner while I was staying in Camaguey, which turned out to be a delightful surprise. Casa owner Ernesto picked me up at the bus station in the early morning and brought me to his casa which is an independent apartment on the second floor, with a comfortable bedroom, a lovely balcony and a well-equipped open kitchen. The place is spotlessly clean and the decoration simple but inviting. Above all, it gave me a lot of privacy. Ernesto who speaks good English is friendly and helpful, giving me a lot of advice on travelling in Santa Clara and beyond. His beautiful wife Eva prepared delicious breakfast and dinner which is the best food I've had in Santa Clara. Staying with Eva and Ernesto definitely makes my stay in the city of Che Guevara more unforgettable!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank denise811
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Travelling alone in Cuba was not always easy as a girl. What a relief when I arrived at Eva's and Ernesto's casa. Everything was perfect. The room very clean and comfortable. Eva's cooking really tasty. And i will never forget how they took care of me and made my stay in Santa Clara the best of my Cuban trip.
Besos de Quebec!