“Great Villa and Host”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

iwaugh68
New York City, New York
“Great Villa and Host”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Beautiful new Villa. Location is ideal. The view is beautiful. Relaxing and clean. I must compliment Val. He is absolutely the perfect host. He is a pleasure to spend the day with. He took us to the volcano and sulfur springs. He picked us up from the airport on time and took us back on time. He had such knowledge and pride of his beautiful homeland. I was impressed with how much he knew. He was always polite and a gentleman. He would stop for local foods or drinks. He stopped at beautiful spots for great photos. He took pictures of us for our memories. He never once looked at his watch as if to hurry us. He also was a careful driver. I would recommend him to anyone.

Vist Chrissy's and you will get both a nice home away from home and Val's company.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Oct 2017
Thank you. It was nice having you spend time with us. Looking forward to your next visit.
Annie C
“My best vacation”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Chrissy's place was absolutely beautiful, the penthouse was so much more than i expected equipped with everything to make me comfortable, in my room i was greeted with complementary water & rum punch, The manager Valentine was there to greet me and give me an overview of the location.
We loved spending time in the pool and best of all watching the sunset from my balcony this ocean view is stunning
It was a short walk for me to go to the bars and restaurant in the bay area. I also took the free shuttle across the bay to a beautiful beach and more bars.
I will be visiting there again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Oct 2017
Thank you. Looking forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$250
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing