All reviews deluxe beachfront st lucia dive shop grand studio marigot beach free ferry four poster bed office staff dive fair helen water taxi spectacular view of the bay small kitchen small beach laid back small ferry boat ride water sports
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Our villa was roomy with an open screened family/ dining area and amazing view! All the beds were king with private baths. Our daughter had gotten engaged the night before then joined us, so they were in the bottom suite that lead out to the pool/waterfall with their own kitchen. Ask for Samatha as your housekeeper. She not only put up balloons, Congratulations signs for our children but spent two hours digging 15 sea urchin "spines" out of our future son in laws foot! Great personality and knows everyone on the island!

Room Tip: Rent a car. Stop at Super J food/beer. Doolittle's poor food! Small boat to get there and leave.$15/week Renuit beach has everything!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Marigot, Director of Sales at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Jeannine F,
You are right indeed! " Perfect villa set up for everyone!" Our rooms cater for everyone in a quick way. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I stayed one night before sailing on Island Windjammers' S/V Vela. The free ferry from the pier to the resort is a short ride with a helpful driver. Security met me at the dock and carried my bags to reception. The front desk attendant was lovely and helpful, one of the friendliest I've experienced throughout the Caribbean.

I mentioned I had recently had back surgery and asked if there was something available not too high on the hillside, as I know there are a lot of steps. She kindly switched me from a Firefly Studio to a Deluxe Beachfront Studio. Again security helped me with my bags, and I was happy to have only one flight of stairs to navigate. I was given a tour of the room and features.

The furniture is a bit worn, as are the linens, but it was clean and had lovely island influenced decor. The nice shaded patio overlooked a portion of the beach, and the room included a kitchenette. The AC requires the room key to work, so you can't run off and leave it running all day.

The free wifi is generally available just at the bar, which includes power strips to charge laptops and other devices. The pool is a little small, right next to the bar. The landscaping is nicely done. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Marigot, Marketing at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. We were happy to accommodate and be of service to you.
We take every review into consideration as this will help us improve our product.
Currently we are making changes and upgrades to the property to ensure satisfaction from our guest.
Having you stay with us again would be wonderful.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

This resort is lovely and it was the perfect destination for my mom and I to relax for a long weekend. We did not go on any day trips and remained at the hotel for the most part. We went to a street festival that was a little shady, but otherwise remained on premise. The hotel is beautiful and the drinks were great. We went to a few local restaurants and all of the food was fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Glad you and your mom had a great time and found the perfect destination.
Our doors are open to you anytime and we can always recommend places to visit while in St Lucia.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stayed at the Marigot the night before we boarded our chartered boat. It was a wonderful experience. We had a room up the hill, which was definitely worth climbing the stairs for - the view was great from up there. The room was clean, modern, cool, had a fabulous terrace, and the breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Get a room up the hill. It's definitely worth the climb!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Renae P

Totally in agreement with you. The view is definitely worth the climb. Would love to have you stay with us once more.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Prior to returning to home , we ( family of four ) treated ourselves to a long weekend at MBCDR . The delux rooms with balcony was a tranquil escape with memorable views of the stunning Marigot Bay .Nicely appointed rooms with the added bonus of a genuine ambassador of hospitality ,Mr.David . The ambiance in the dining area was a treat and the food and service was value for money in a world of gimmicks and inflated mediocrity.
We all enjoyed our time on this small corner of paradise and the on going fine tuning and refurbishments will elevate the resort to the next level.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LeinsterProdigalSon

Happy the hotel was exactly what you imagined and more. Offering a personalized service to our guest is key. We are certainly working on elevating the hotel to the next level.

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience.