“Ministry ambassador ”
Review of Wild Rapids Water Slide Park - CLOSED

Wild Rapids Water Slide Park
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Just letting you know that tge Wild Rapids Water Slides have been torn down.
Slide came down in October 2016.
It is sad and will be missed.
Many many people enjoyed the water slide.
Passing this along.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We went to the water slides and had an awesome day the staff was a lot of fun and helpful. One of the hot tubs was shut down and the best time to go is between 4 and 6 as there are less people in the line ups.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

We didn't go on water slides but we drove by them.
Was on them 20 years ago and back then the metal on the slides were rusting. I can imagine what it looks like now but I hear it's closing down next week.
We were thinking of going on but price was 35 a person and parking was 15 when u can park on street free.
I think this place was a gold mine for awhile but not profitable anymore after maintenance is done. I think the slides have done their time and everything needs to be replaced.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

My family & I went to the waterslides in Sylvan Lake to enjoy what has become our annual summer family getaway! We are going to miss this landmark which, I believe, will be missed by many families all over our wonderful province! Bravo Wild Rapids!!! you've made a lot of children and adults very happy over the years!!

1  Thank char04w