Wild Rapids Water Slide Park - CLOSED
Review Highlights
This attraction is permanently closed

Park has been permanently closed and dismantled. The Town of Sylvan Lake now owns the site and... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
Sherry E
Alberta, Canada
via mobile
This attraction no longer exists in Sylvan Lake, Alberta.

This water slide no longer exists in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. It was removed this Fall. It will be... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2017
donnaathome
Sylvan Lake, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We went to the water slides and had an awesome day the staff was a lot of fun and helpful. One of the hot tubs was shut down and the best time to go is between 4 and 6 as there are less people in the line ups.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

My family & I went to the waterslides in Sylvan Lake to enjoy what has become our annual summer family getaway! We are going to miss this landmark which, I believe, will be missed by many families all over our wonderful province! Bravo Wild Rapids!!! you've made a lot of children and adults very happy over the years!!

1  Thank char04w
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Highly over priced food! They won't let outside food yet they made me wait almost an hour for 3 slices of pizza 2 orders of chicken strips and fries and the total...$68... Kids wouldn't even eat it it was so greasy

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I have been to this attraction many times and the kids all love it. Staff kind and very helpfull. It the last year, so go why you can. The manager is very hard working and runs it to the best he can for the age of the place. There is a new attraction around the corner, FANTASTIC. Aqua Splash for all the family. A great work out and for all ages. It is weather dependent so ring before you leave

1  Thank SharonB4645
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time at the water slides in sylvan lake the line ups were long but they go fast! My kids loved the play area for younger children and the 3 small water slides for kids! My nieces went on all the water slides and had a great time. Only disappointing thing is the line up for food and there are zero healthy options on their menu. I remember the days when you could pack a cooler and go! This is the last year the slides are open in sylvan so go now, if you want to experience it :)