2,329 results
All reviews old mill heritage site heritage centre robert owen leisure facilities self catering first class stunning location well worth a visit cotton mill view of the river short break roof garden lovely walk clyde falls relaxing break lovely hotel
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Really relaxing break at a brilliant hotel. Great location and excellent facilities. Staff are really helpful and you are made to feel more than welcome. We had breakfast room service which was lovely

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hotelsmanager, General Manager at New Lanark Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel. We very much appreciate your kind words of support and certainly hope to see you return in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance and in the meantime I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
John Stirrat

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Had another fantastic time at the hotel. I was there with my family celebrating my birthday. We used the lesuire facilities where we could have a swim, and the sauna. Staff at the bar were very friendly, and the restaurant food was lovely. We went to the visitors centre, and enjoyed the experience, on how Robert Owen made New Lanark world famous. Thanks again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a very favourable review of our hotel on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at New Lanark. I am delighted that you chose us as the venue to celebrate your birthday with your family. Your loyal support is very much appreciated. Overall it appears that you had a very positive experience throughout our hotel so please be assured that I will pass your comments onto the team.

I am also pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the visitor centre whilst you were here and that this element added to the enjoyment of your stay.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
John Stirrat

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night - 15 Feb. Lovely hotel in picturesque location. Room had everything needed for a comfortable stay - clean too. Staff very friendly and efficient. We were on dinner bed & breakfast rate. Food was enjoyable. I would stay here again if in area and would recommend to friends & family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stayed here as a family break for a birthday celebration. The deal was really good value for money with dinner and breakfast included, the staff were all very helpful and approachable and the room was super large and clean. The walks in the area are just wonderful, i think we managed a good 9 miles, cant recommend that highly enough even on a wet day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2018

We enjoyed our stay. with you . I have been recommending you too other people . on a day visit we were offered a lift from waterwheel to car park and was asked questions about Hotel I gave good report I even explained the drill on hotel and water houses and recommended the breakfast explained water house of supplement payment . Jamie Brown and Linda Martin

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple