2,304 results
All reviewsold millheritage siteheritage centrerobert owenleisure facilitiesself cateringfirst classstunning locationwell worth a visitcotton millview of the rivershort breakroof gardenlovely walkclyde fallsrelaxing breaklovely hotel
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic value for money with the Owen Heritage package. We have a lovely room, delicious food including a trip round the world heritage site. Every staff member was warm, friendly and helpful making our stay relaxing and memorable....Will defìnately be back and will highly recommend to everyone.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
hotelsmanager, General Manager at New Lanark Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

I am delighted to have received your 5 star review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to do this and to share the experience of your stay in such a positive way. Please be assured that your kind words have already been passed to my team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and until then please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

Really relaxing break at a brilliant hotel. Great location and excellent facilities. Staff are really helpful and you are made to feel more than welcome. We had breakfast room service which was lovely

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel. We very much appreciate your kind words of support and certainly hope to see you return in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance and in the meantime I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Had another fantastic time at the hotel. I was there with my family celebrating my birthday. We used the lesuire facilities where we could have a swim, and the sauna. Staff at the bar were very friendly, and the restaurant food was lovely. We went to the visitors centre, and enjoyed the experience, on how Robert Owen made New Lanark world famous. Thanks again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a very favourable review of our hotel on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at New Lanark. I am delighted that you chose us as the venue to celebrate your birthday with your family. Your loyal support is very much appreciated. Overall it appears that you had a very positive experience throughout our hotel so please be assured that I will pass your comments onto the team.

I am also pleased to read that you were able to enjoy the visitor centre whilst you were here and that this element added to the enjoyment of your stay.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night - 15 Feb. Lovely hotel in picturesque location. Room had everything needed for a comfortable stay - clean too. Staff very friendly and efficient. We were on dinner bed & breakfast rate. Food was enjoyable. I would stay here again if in area and would recommend to friends & family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Stayed here as a family break for a birthday celebration. The deal was really good value for money with dinner and breakfast included, the staff were all very helpful and approachable and the room was super large and clean. The walks in the area are just wonderful, i think we managed a good 9 miles, cant recommend that highly enough even on a wet day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family