2,300 results
All reviewsold millheritage siteheritage centrerobert owenleisure facilitiesself cateringfirst classstunning locationwell worth a visitcotton millview of the rivershort breakroof gardenlovely walkclyde fallsrelaxing breaklovely hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2018

This is an excellent hotel / restaurant, made all the better by the friendly hard working staff.
As regular clients, the staff always impress us with their friendly approach, whether it be in the restaurant/ bar or leisure centre. Special thanks to the team at the pool, who greet us every morning with a smiling happy face, well done to you all. ( not going to start name dropping, you are all great )
Line managers please note, it's these people who leave long lasting impressions on all clients.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
hotelsmanager, General Manager at New Lanark Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

On behalf of the team thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your visit last night for dinner on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that once again you found my team to be friendly and hard working. Please be assured that I have already passed your comments onto the team and in particular Richard who was leading the team last night.

We certainly appreciate your loyal support and just to reiterate I am fully aware of the effort that each and every one of my team put into their role and without them we would not be operating such a successful hotel.

In the meantime, thank you once again for taking the time to provide your positive feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My new husband and I were at New Lanark Mill for our wedding and we still haven’t stopped raving about the hotel. I stayed in the Waterhouse with my bridesmaids and felt right at home. It was clean, cosy and comfy. There is something so peaceful about the sound of the Clyde going past your window. The hotel is situated in such a beautiful setting you can’t not fall in love with it. We also stayed in the bridal suite the night of the wedding and the quality of the room was fantastic. So spacious and came with anything you would need for your stay.

The staff are so welcoming and accommodating. They really do go above and beyond to ensure your needs and requirements are met. They are so kind, thoughtful and attentive.

I honestly can’t redommend New Lanark Mill enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the team I can't thank you enough for choosing New Lanark Mill Hotel as the venue for your wedding day. I am so pleased to read such positive feedback and delighted that you will not hesitate in recommending our hotel as a wedding venue.

Please be assured that I have passed your kind words of praise onto the team as I know how much they appreciate hearing this.

Thank you once again from everyone at NLMH and may we wish you lots of love and happiness in your new life together as a married couple. Hope to see you both again soon.

John

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Out stay in New Lanark Mill hotel exceeded all expectations. The staff were very friendly and courteous, the facilities were excellent and staying in a former cotton mill was a unique and memorable experience. The leisure facilities are an added treat and the hotel is very welcoming for families, with an excellent dinner menu for children. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding day in August at New lanark. We had the best day ever where can I start to thank the team at new Lanark. They are all absolutely amazing! Especially Lindsay Bain the wedding planner & John the hotel manager. From the minute we booked our wedding here everything was perfect everything was amazing they went above and beyond at New lanark to make sure we had our dream wedding day. If you are thinking of getting married here I would 110% recommend this hotel. Thank you so much for everything you did!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
hotelsmanager, General Manager at New Lanark Mill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience of your wedding day on TripAdvisor. On behalf of the team we very much appreciate your kind words and for awarding us with a 5 star review. We are delighted that you both had such a fantastic day and can't thank you enough for choosing New Lanark Mill Hotel as the venue for your wedding. You both looked amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed looking after you.

We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon and once again thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I attended a wedding here, it was very well organised in every way,. As the weather was good the ceremony was held in the roof garden - very specia!.Transport is needed if staying for more than a day or two, Lanarkshire is the nearest town, a taxi ride away costing approximately £5.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

On behalf of the team I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your stay at New Lanark Mill Hotel on TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you had such a fantastic day.

We certainly hope to see you return in the future.