See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

It was last minute booking as we got tickets for strictly come dancing
£59
Well all we wanted was to get our heads down after a very long day
So it didn’t matter
Omg how wrong were we
It’s not in the hotel it’s a shabby looking rundown old house it’s hideous small smelly dirty nasty place the bed was disgusting one towel for two of us that you could see through I’ve never expected the savoy but I did expect the basic such a poor excuse for a room for £59 it’s not worth £20
Very disappointed I’ve never wanted to get out of a place so quick I felt dirty when I left took one look at the shared bathroom never used it the sink in our room didn’t work and don’t drink the water omg when was the last time you were told not to drink the tap water!!!
Honestly folks it’s the worst place I’ve ever had the misfortune to visit.
Yuk yuk yuk

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoyR642
Reviewed September 25, 2017

The Inn was perfect for our visit to Elstree studios,its above Wetherspoons so handy for food but could get noisy.There are lots of shops near by as its on the main street only 5 minutes walk to studios.Unlike other comments about this hotel,it was clean and the bed was comfy.The rooms are up stairs so not suitable for people who struggle to walk,the man on reception very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This place was SO BAD that I ended up walking out and finding a cheaper better room on Air BnB!! The room was the 'better' option so I dread to think what the other rooms where like. It was all the things in the description and more!! Don't stay there!! There's a reason it was cheap! See photo's

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Peter T
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I travel for work all week so I stay in a lot of places mostly around London, this has to be one of the worst I have stayed in.

Good points:-
1. Moderately comfty bed
2. Good TV with great signal
3. Ensuit
4. Clean room
5. Location

Bad points:-
1. The guy at the reception could hardly speak English
2. Didn't get told any information just told our room number and had to find it our selves (the place is a maze of halls and doors)
3. No lights on in the halls, could not see a thing, very dangerous
4. "Ensuite" was a bathroom from a caravan so it was tiny and only 1 tiny light, was pitch black whilst showering
5. VERY VERY VERY noisy up until about 12:30am as it's on top of a weatherspoons and next to a busy road.
6. Wifi is shocking couldn't hardly connect and when I did it kept disconnecting and only had 1 bar signal
7. Very hot in the rooms all the time, no fans or air conditioning etc and couldn't have the window open as it was too noisy.

Overall not a great place and would not use again if it can be avoided.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ReeceM46
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for location. We had an event to attend and this location was far closer than central London.
Some of the reviews are slightly harsh o feel as you should know what you are getting pretty much before you arrive.
If you want somewhere that is secure, you can sleep and shower and is close to a location you need. Then this will do.
If you are planning a romantic weekend and looking to see the sights of London etc, can I suggest you research a bit more and be prepared to pay for it.
I refuse to leave any lower than a 3 star review unless there has been a serious issue.

Date of stay: August 2017