“Always a good place”

Price range: US$26 - US$57
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came for drinks and anquick bite. Friendly, entertaining service paired with good beer and food. Not high cuisine but tasty and something for everyone.

1  Thank Stefan G

Reviewed April 2, 2018

It is a lovely ambiance between an italian trattoria or a wooden place in the blackfoest, nice people in the service and its lovely to stay for a coffeebreak until to a easy dinner with style and super dishes, specially the tartare....just have a break and try,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Visited the Neumuehle restaurant for dinner. It was late when we arrived around 9.15. This meant we could have a main course but no desert as the kitchen closed at 10.

I has the Boeuf Stroganoff. The beef was tasty but the Stroganoff was not especially creamy or containing much paprika.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We were late by Swiss standards . 9pm. Still a good buzz and well over half full. We had a long wait for the first service I.e. the menu. Ordered beers...they have those nasty small ones 0.25l. Anyway main course ordered and arrived fast. Food was fresh and hot. My partner loved it but it was not to my taste...veggies were lovely. I will definitely go back as I cannot hold a restaurant responsible when I have a bad hair day..

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Good food and own beer! Cozy atmosphere and friendly team. A nice dinner of lunch guaranteed. Acceptable prices for Switzerland but the quality is very high.