All reviews double bedroom washing machine these apartments los abrigos san blas adan property accommodation loungers supermarket shower sea tenerife pool beds complex
Reviewed February 19, 2018

One of our favourite places. Homes 11 is a great find, excellent pool fab for all the family, Adan and team are so helpful and the apartments are so clean and lovely. Great holiday, great location and I highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 18, 2017

The host cancelled our booking 8 days prior to arrival totally ruining our main holiday of the year. Now I am left trying to find accommodation for 2 boys 6 and under for between Christmas and the new year. No real attempt made by the host to remedy the situation properly deferring blame to some software issue. If I could make this zero stars I would.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Adán A, Owner at 11 Holiday Homes, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Hello, first I want to apologize for the complicated situation, it is true that we had to cancel the booking 8 nights prior to arrival. It is the first time that we have this kind of problem and it is hard to manage this situation for us (so I personally understand the negative review).
I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT THIS PROBLEM WAS NOT BECAUSE OF OUR FAULT, IT IS BECAUSE A MISTAKE OF OUR BOOKING SOFTWARE. ANYWAY, WE ARE OFFERING FROM THE BEGINNING ALTERNATIVE HOTEL ROOMS THAT SUPPOSE 900€ EXTRA COSTS FOR US (PRACTICALLY THE DOUBLE OF YOUR ORIGINAL BOOKING).
DOWN THIS ANSWER YOU CAN SEE OUR NEXT ACTIONS TO MAKE SURE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN AND TO HELP YOU IN A VIABLE WAY
The day you booked with us (7 Dec 2017), our channel manager (synchronization software for our booking system) made a mistake and opened the apartment (that was already booked since long time) for few minutes, in this little time your booking appeared creating an overbooking.
Your 7 nights booking was made by booking.com, so I called booking.com as soon as I could for ask how to manage the situation and they told me that the way to proceed in this case is to give you two similar options. YOU WRITE IN YOUR REVIEW “No attempt made by the host to remedy the situation”, I´M SORRY BUT I´M NOT AGREE WITH YOU. I PERSONALLY CALLED BOOKING.COM AND TELL THEM TO OFFER YOU one option of similar price and one 900€ more expensive, both in the same area (OF COURSE WE WOULD PAY THE DIFFERENCE).
Once you received the options by booking.com you called us trying to understand the problem, of course, I explained you. Our place has only 11 homes and all the guest booked our place much more time before you. YOUR ANSWER TO THIS WAS: I WILL NEVER ACCEPT TO CANCEL OR CHANGE MY BOOKING, YOU HAVE OTHER 11 GUESTS TO CANCEL.

NEXT URGENT ACTIONS TO MAKE SURE THIS SITUATION WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN:
- Change immediately our channel manager software, to one of the best ones in the market.
ACTIONS TO HELP YOU IN A VIABLE WAY:
- ALREADY DONE: offer you another accommodation for the same dates and same area, one with similar price and other one 900€ more expensive (OF COURSE WE WOULD PAY THE DIFFERENCE).
- In case you finally don't accept the options that booking.com give to you, I invite you to book for free in the future the same type of house for a maximum of 7 nights.

All the best for your holidays
Adán

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We have just spent four wonderful weeks in Apartment no 11. 11 Holiday Homes are a block of eleven duplex apartments(or townhouses). The ground floor has a large living room/kitchen with a covertable settee. There is also a toilet. The kitchen is well equipped with washer/dryer, microwave/oven, hob, fridge/freezer and minor gadgets like, toaster, sandwich toaster, coffee machine, kettle, blender, and more. The side door from the kitchen leads directly to a large built in gas barbecue.

The downstairs private patio has a two seater settee and two matching chairs, and a glass top table and six chairs. These are set against a naturally sculpted rock wall lanscaped with exotic trees and plants. From the patio there is a staircase leading to the upper garden which is grass and a deck with four sun beds, an 'L' shaped settee, and a jacuzzi. There is also access from the upper area to the apartment. The upstairs has a good size double bedroom and another with bunk beds (adult size).The bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet and bidet.

The whole has been both thoughtfully and tastefully designed, and furnished in a modern style. Towels and linen provided are of good quality and on arrival we found the whole apartment to be immaculately clean.

The complex has an extensive garden with a large adult pool and kid's pool, with sufficient sun beds for all. This is our second visit and we have never seen in crowded.

All the apartments have extensive sea views.

These apartments are a five minute walk from San Blas supermarket, shops, cafes and restaurants and ten minutes from those at Golf delSur.

The two brothers who own the property could not be more abliging. A detailed explanation of the area and the major parts of Tenerife are given on your initial meeting.
Their office is two minutes away and any minor problem or difficulty was seen to within 24 hours and with good grace.

We have spent four weeks in great comfort, privacy when wanted, yet the ability to mix with other guests if we felt like it.

This has been the most relaxing holiday we have ever had, one of great comfort. One to be remembered

Room tip: Each apartment has its plus factors. No 11 is the pick of the crop
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jenroswiss
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

My first experience staying in a privet apartment and it has been everything and more than we expected. The people at 11 holiday homes could not be more helpful and attentive when needed. The standard of accommodation is superb that compliment the sea views from our property.
Good job 11 Holiday Homes

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2017

My friend booked this accommodation for us and 2 other friends.

Adan and Pablo really have a gem of a place here. Pablo came and met us because we couldn't find our way into the complex as we arrived after dark. Although it was late he showed us around the apartment, demonstrated everything and also provided us with a folder full of maps, excursions, restaurant recommendations, wine tasting tours, you name it, it was in there. He ran through the folder with us and pointed out things worth doing and seeing on a map, he recommended enough to keep us busy for about 6 months!

Also in the fridge they had left us a gorgeous bottle of wine (we later went wine tasting at the same vineyard), crackers and cheese.

Our apartment had a twin and double bedroom, one bathroom and one washroom. The kitchen was well stocked with a dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave. The lounge had a huge tv and Netflix, which in the cooler evenings of May was a welcome touch. Upstairs we had a good sized balcony with seats and downstairs we had a great bbq which we used every night. Everything was very clean, and there was a washing machine upstairs.

The pool area is stunning! There is a heated saltwater pool surrounded by a grassy area with palm trees dotted around, and the sea is a few meters behind. There were always plenty of sun loungers and the pool was never busy (it was early season).

The only negatives I would point out are that there was no air conditioning in our apartment, this wasn't too much of a problem in May as it wasn't too hot but I wouldn't fancy staying in the heat of summer with just ceiling fans to cool you down. The walls are also quite thin, it was possible to hear next doors children shouting and crying, but again a minor issue.

The location is great too, very close to the South Airport, a 15-20 minute drive away. The more touristy areas of Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas are 20-25 minutes away and Los Abrigos is a 15 minute walk (across scrubland) or 5 minutes in a taxi, where there are some lovely seafood restaurants.

The area around 11 Holiday homes isn't built up or surrounded by hotels, most other buildings are holiday homes etc. There is a good little supermarket for essentials a 3 minute walk away.

A great little find, it suited us perfectly and I'll be back!

Date of stay: May 2017