Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Free cancellation until 21-08-04
Expedia.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018

We have stayed several times in this hotel, but it is going downhill fast. We could not control the heating, TV can't be switched off - had to get concierge to do it at 11.30 pm. Shower head was broken, bathroom, extract does not work. Breakfast average. No one at Reception as we left . Get the distinct impression - nobody cares. Avoid if you can till it improves

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Two people staying. One small bottle of water in the room. So asked the man in reception for one and he said NO.
Absolutely ridiculous. He said it was hotel policy to give only one bottle. If I wanted a second I would have to pay €1.50 !!
Have paid enough for this very sub standard hotel. The ONLY thing it has going for it is the convenience.
Also, there is a terrible smell in the room.
Definitely needs work on the mould in the toilet. The timber skirting is starting to rot.
NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN.

It looks as if it was very poorly renovated.
Painted to conver the cracks.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cdebiasi, Responsable réception at Ibis Styles Niort Poitou, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Niort Poitou-Charentes. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Driving from Spain back to Belgium, I was looking for a hotel along the way. Something that wouldn't make me waste a lot of time by driving away from the highway. Searching something around the mid-point of my trip made me discover this Ibis Styles which is on a highway resting spot (actually inside the Péage boundary).

I hesitated a bit about booking this, but in hindsight I'm glad I did as it was pretty much perfect. The hotel is an Ibis Styles but not a very special one (most Ibis Style hotels really do have their special "Style"; this one had so too, but it looked rather normal. But people were very friendly, the room was comfortable, had good WIFI and had a very comfortable bed.

It was also surprisingly good location-wise as the highway stop it's in (the Aire Du Poitou Charentes) is one of the big ones. I went for a walk in the evening and it has a petrol station with a shop connected to it (including one of those mini-Starbucks counters :)), a restaurant, multiple playgrounds for kids, enough green to shield you from the highway...

Definitely one I'm going to remember!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway if you're concerned about the noise
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PurplishCat
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We have stayed here a few times. We stayed here on the 4 January 2018. Outside they have a pricing list. When we arrived we were charged £100.79. When I checked online for the same night the price was £74. We didn’t receive a receipt and weren’t offered one. Perhaps the company would like to give me an explanation about there pricing.

Room tip: Book online first and pay on arrival.
Date of stay: January 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We use this hotel a lot as it is about halfway on our journey from SW France to Cherbourg. Ibis took this over a few years ago and have done a typical Ibis makeover which it needed. It basically does what it says on the tin - reasonably priced, good comfortable bed with en suite, and a good continental style breakfast (which you can include in the package for a small extra price). Not sure about evening meals as we get there late having eaten on the journey, but the hotel is situated on the Aire de Poitou Charante (motorway service area) near Niort and there are restaurants and shops next door.

Rooms have TVs but only one English speaking channel (CNN). One small observation - the walls are not the best insulated so you can sometimes get a little noise. We had someone next door with the TV up loud late at night but we just asked him to turn it down which he did.

Staff are friendly and some speak English. There is an English (well Yorkshire to be precise) lady who has been there for years and is very helpful.

Not a lot else to add - does it's job pretty well and suits us geographically for an overnight stop without going into Niort.

Date of stay: August 2017