We stayed in this hotel, with SAGA, for two weeks from 22nd March 2012. We first stayed in this hotel in November 2010. This is an excellent hotel, with very good food quality and choice. Recommended. This time we were put on the ground floor, which was better than higher up, as more front space on patio and grass. But a bit of a walk to main public rooms. I particularly liked the various games and shows run by the entertainments team. Same two guys - from Dominican Republic - who were there 18 months ago. Great fun and I played table tennis, darts, pertancque, horshoes and suffle board! Shows every night. Best to avoid school holidays as loads of kids!.... Very steep, but short walk, down to Costa Calero marina. Airport only 15 minutes away. Car hire office at reception and very reasonable price..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero