“Prize winner in 2011 for the best ice cream in Europe”

Geladeria Tutti Frutti
Description: Helados artesanos
Description: Helados artesanos
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful selection. I tired the prize winning Creme Catalan, the white chocolate mango and one other. All of them were very enjoyable with strong but not overpowering flavor.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

As a major ice cream lover I couldn't believe it when I came across Tutti Frutti; Spain's highest-rated Gelateria, in Vilanova. Quite honestly the best ice cream I've tasted- there's no greater praise than that!!

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

The ice was very good. But the service was awful and arrogant. That's all. Although, I personally think you can go, even if in my case the service was horrible, the ice was fantastic, so I hope she had just a bad day... Hoping them to improve !

1  Thank MCorbera
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Nice icecream but I wouldn't want to call it Italian. Bit pricey for the amount of icecream that you get.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I went there a really warm day looking for a refreshing ice cream. My favorite ice cream is "after eight" and it is very difficult to find a natural and good one. I found the best after eight in this place. I recommend it.