“Best fish in Ibiza”

Price range: US$28 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Authentic cuisine, fresh and friendly service. Beautiful location. Correct prices, which is rare in Ibiza. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 16, 2017

I read many good reviews about this place and wanted to try it.
Trust me - the food is bad. 54 euros for a seafood paella where you have 4 clams, 4 mussels, 2 langoustines, parts of lobster body WITHOUT meat and 2 wedges of lemon. The paella was very fatty and salty and believe me, I can cook better. All this was served by a drunk waiter (could smell!) that didn't make my experience better. The restaurant is full of tourists, who go there just for the name and are happy to pay high bills for showing off.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

This is what I call a paella !!

We had a paella for 2, and we couldn't finish it (I'm a good eater !)
All the ingredients are fresh and well prepared.
I think it's my favorite place to have a paella.

The waiters are kind and friendly, it was a pleasure !

Thanks to s'espartar !

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We went there for a Spanish linch and preordered bullit de peox. It came great. The place was full and there was a nice wind on the terrasse. We enjoyed every bite. The safran sauce was awesome and then the arroz a banda was very tasty. This place is great for seafood!! Do not miss but you need to prebook esp in the eve and over weekends.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

A very recomendable place for lunch, next to the road and with the sea at the horizon.
Spectacular rice!! The service is very nice. You have to try it!

Date of visit: June 2017