“Paella from it's best side”
Review of S'Espartar

S'Espartar
Price range: US$28 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We eat a Paella, and it was really possible to get it without garlic. And the taste was really great. Because we were there with our Kids, we order the "Blind" paella and it was amazing. Without shells, without fishbone. The childern love it. A portion for two adults is enough for 2 adults and two children. If you like to have a place really on the front terrace, you have to reserve at the right time.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Very good seafood with a sensibly priced wine list. The staff were well informed and very helpful. I shared an oven baked John Dory which was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Authentic cuisine, fresh and friendly service. Beautiful location. Correct prices, which is rare in Ibiza. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I read many good reviews about this place and wanted to try it.
Trust me - the food is bad. 54 euros for a seafood paella where you have 4 clams, 4 mussels, 2 langoustines, parts of lobster body WITHOUT meat and 2 wedges of lemon. The paella was very fatty and salty and believe me, I can cook better. All this was served by a drunk waiter (could smell!) that didn't make my experience better. The restaurant is full of tourists, who go there just for the name and are happy to pay high bills for showing off.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is what I call a paella !!

We had a paella for 2, and we couldn't finish it (I'm a good eater !)
All the ingredients are fresh and well prepared.
I think it's my favorite place to have a paella.

The waiters are kind and friendly, it was a pleasure !

Thanks to s'espartar !