“Very busy restaurant.”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit here and for a Tuesday lunchtime it was extremely popular especially with the older generation.
We had booked and th3 food we ordered was very nice and arrived quickly although we found the menu quite complicated, with items available as a starter or mains.
Also the set menu was also priced as as a 2 or 3 course and was also priced individually also some items on the special board could replace items on the set menu but not all.
I have rated this lower because it is so complicated, please simplify this !!”

Reviewed October 16, 2017

...after sending my soup back as it was not hot; only luke warm - the main meal arrived and this too was only luke warm. Soup only was complained about by me and replaced. Overall this was an expensive 3-course meal. I shall not return.
Fortunately we did not have the smile-free male waiter with customer care skills seeming as that of a banana.

2  Thank RogerC1805
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I came here a few months ago and absolutely hated what I had as there was basically nothing appealing on the menu, my food came out and tasted horrible. But I know normally how good their food taste, so I thought I'll come back again when they change their menu!! This time I had the scallops for starter, that was amazing and then for main I had the duck, it was cooked to perfection, not over done so that was really nice!!! I absolutely love this place!! The staff are very friendly

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Superb choice of starter , mains and Desserts on offer at reasonable prices . Service brilliant as was the whole meal. We will return.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

A pleasant setting in a quiet village.
The menu is varied with up to 5 types of fish dish.
As in previous visits well cooked with exceptional service and very well cooked and prepared.
For the service and food quality and very reasonable price.