“Fountain Flows”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant evening meal with friends. Steaks cooked as requested and very tender. An 'off menu' request for onion rings no problem. Waitress both proficient and friendly. This is a regular venue for us and standards are consistently high. Thank you.

1  Thank richardy738

Reviewed October 26, 2018

Went to the Fountain for a birthday meal with three other ladies. We were given a lovely round table as we had requested and were thoroughly spoilt by the lady looking after us. The food was superb, mini desserts with coffee were excellent and the service was brilliant. We decided to book our Christmas meal here as we were so impressed.

1  Thank MontgomerySuffolk
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We have used this restaurant on a number of occasions and noticed a gradual change. We had dinner there last evening the service was very good but the value was very poor. As I was there as someone’s guest I would have felt embarrassed at complaining but I had a burger, I am something of a burger connosior but this was positively the worst ever. The thing fell apart it was basically some sort of mince not even held together as for the chips or frozen French fries well it was barely a Macdonalds normal portion and no garnish. For almost £14 it was almost theft. I will say the desert was very good but others of our party remarked that their pork dishes consisted largely of fat and was unpleasant. I would have to think twice about returning.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We arrived after the kitchen closed yet the chef made fish and chips for my wife and I. Service was excellent. Thank you Lindsey and the other staff Friday night. We were so impressed we came back Saturday night with mum and dad. Still amazing and even though it was busy the service and food was great. Would definitely recommend and will visit again!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank TontegStu
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Nice welcome, delicious food, friendly and professional service as always. Never a let down at this lovely venue.

Date of visit: September 2018