All reviews feltham train station thorpe park would stay again yogurt stayed here for one night twickenham bus rugby richmond asda stopover terminal
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel in August for more than two weeks and i had to ask my sheets to be changed after more than 5 days. Whatever I needed from the personnel like for example opening the windows or fixing the ac I had to ask it several times. Tv control was broken and fixed with a hansaplast still not working though. I gave it a second chance in October staying for 9 nights cause the location is indeed very convenient. I stayed in the same room and the walls and ceiling were full of spider nests as you see in the pictures, the room cleaning is limited only to fixing the bed. Towels smell like burnt food and the corridors carpets are covered with mold. Both times that I left a complain were replied by a “we are a busy hotel”. Shame and waste of money. Both times there was not even a bottle of complimentary water offered. #sorrybutneveragain

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank anastasianikolou2018
Sandra F, Guest Relations Manager at St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us and we would like to apologise for all the things which disappointed you during your visit. Please rest assured that we thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay and we will be passing all your comments onto our management in an effort to improve and be better. Please feel free to email feedback@stgiles.com with your full name, dates of your last stay, and tripadvisor name to help us investigate your stay further.

St Giles London Team

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We just needed an overnight stop. In this area accommodation is generally pricy. We both thought St Giles was very well priced and that was the criterion for choosing it.
So we were very pleasantly surprised by the size of the room (and the bed too). I was also happy to be able to relax in a bath not just a shower.
It's convenient for the 285 bus route which will get you to Heathrow if you're flying off.
There's a nice family run Portuguese cafe over the road that does snacks and meals. I can't comment on the hotel food (the restaurant looked fine but we ate over the road.)
Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was quite busy with coach parties. But we were attended to quickly and in friendly fashion.
We definitely recommend the place.
Just one oddity .. on checking out I mentioned a faulty bedside light ... the receptionist nodded wisely but made no move to make a note of the room number So unless he has a magic memory I don't think it got fixed....

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sandra F, Guest Relations Manager at St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear MePaulHuYu,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found the location of our hotel ideal for the purpose of your visit. We will pass your other comments onto management in an effort to improve where possible and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the future! If you do decide to stay with us again please feel free to use our promo code TRIP5 when making a booking online through our website, to get additional savings on our best available rates.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

The reception staff are very helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean and large. The restaurant is good and the service is excellent.
It is by the railway station but our room was quiet. The parking and taxi service to Heathrow was excellent

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anthony J,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the future! If you do decide to stay with us again please feel free to use our promo code TRIP5 when making a booking online through our website, to get additional savings on our best available rates.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Booked instead of Travelodge. We had two rooms, the first was a nice side room but view weren't great and generally the room needed updating. Was fairly cleaned however the room and floor were and felt dated.
Now the second room we had was lovely on the top floor great views to Heathrow (yes the view was lovely) and the room was really lovely for what we paid. I think it's hit and miss
Would Most likely stay again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra F, Guest Relations Manager at St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear Birmingham_13,

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I was a bit worried about staying at this hotel. As Iv heard some dodgy things about the area. But I was very impressed. Upon arrival the receptionist was very smart and helpful. And very good looking. My room was a single room. And small. But it’s just me and somewhere to sleep. And my gosh. I was comfy. The bathroom had underfloor heating and the shower was ok. Could do with being a better shower head. There is a room safe to. Only down side is that there is no bed side shelf for a glass of water in the night. But over all. Very good. I’m here all week now. And next week.
I had dinner in the Italian restaurant. Was a bit over priced for what it was. But the food was good and hot. It’s a shame I was so expensive. As I won’t be using it for food much.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sandra F, Guest Relations Manager at St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Stevesugg,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We will pass your other comments onto management in an effort to improve where possible and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the future! If you do decide to stay with us again please feel free to use our promo code TRIP5 when making a booking online through our website, to get additional savings on our best available rates.